chapter 12: Time to move forward

After Loraine was born everyone wanted to hold her from Janet all the way down to Michael's mother. Rori was tired and sore from having Loraine, but didn't have the heart to tell everyone to leave. Michael noticed Rori's reaction to everyone telling her the baby is beautiful and so much more, that she got tired of it. Michael said " Alright everyone you've seen the baby now, can we please enjoy each other's company alone." Everyone looked at Michael and most of the group left but very quietly heard Hanna whisper to Calum asking " Cal can we have a baby now?" To which Calum replied " I mean if you want to dear." Hanna smiled and held Calum close to her as they walked out.

*2 weeks later*

Michael and Rori pulled up into the drive way and was greeted by this homeless man who called out " Hello my name is Gregomey ( Greg/uh/ mee) and that's one mighty fine baby you got there." Rori looked at Michael and held Lori close to her chest fearing he would snatch her and run. Immediately Michael held up a picture the police gave him to watch out for this baby snatcher.

As Michael looked up from the photo, Rori was on the ground screaming " MICHAEL HE HAS THE BABY!!" He saw the man run with Loraine

As Michael looked up from the photo, Rori was on the ground screaming " MICHAEL HE HAS THE BABY!!" He saw the man run with Loraine. Michael ran after him  eventually catching up to him and pushed him in the pond. Holding Lori close to his chest  he called the police to report the guy and the man was sentenced to 5 years in jail for possible kidnapping.  Now it's time to introduce Lori to Neverland.

Chapter 12 is now finished now just wait for chapter 13 it's gonna blow your mind stay tuned...