Chapter two: therapy and wine 🍷

After meeting neighbors and new friends Rori noticed someone she never thought she would see again " Michael Joseph Jackson is that you!" Rori said running over to see if it was him and it was he turned around to see who called for him and saw a 5'2 blue eyed gurl looking him in the eye "Roriann Carol Woods wow it's great to see you again." He said hugging her smelling the vanilla perfume, Rori looked at him and said " It's actually not Woods anymore its Swanson now see." The sapphire on her hand ment it while their conversation went on her husband wobbled to Rori and had a intoxicating look he was trying to walk with out falling and kept yelling "RORIANN!!!!" Like he was blind.

"I'm guessing that the lucky man." Michael said looking confused. Rori only looked and said " Yep that's the man weirdly he was supposed to be sober this evening." " Oh I believe it Roriann or is it Rori now I haven't seen you since I was 15 so my memory is fuzzy." " Michael it's Rori now its easier to say then hearing Roriann 100 times." Michael looked over and laughed by her snooty remarks oh how he missed her and how her strawberry blonde hair glistened in the moonlight, all the sudden Michael felt a push from behind and fell to the dirt hearing a yell from drunk Johnny boy slurring out " GET AWAY FOM MY WOMA!!!" Michael got up and told the drunk he was a friend and ended up walking home with Janet brushing off dirt and various spots of dust and little parcels of grass maybe some leaves he couldn't tell it was dark.

Rori walked home with the drunk slob named John for a moment she felt like Michael and her were meant to be but she was married to an abusive slob not the sweet man she was friends with growing up. " I need a therapist Hanna I can't take it no more!" Hanna saw the tears in her eyes and poured her a glass of champagne " You know Rori I have a perfect person for you to talk to!" Hanna said taking a huge sip of champagne before jaunting a number. " You sure this is going to work out my emotions and marriage?" Rori asked before taking a sip of champagne.

The nights following were terrible she was covered head to toe in bruises all her thoughts and possibly dreams were broken she shuddered trying to stand up even though she always knew that number was staring her right in the face she called the next day.

The phone was ringing Michael woke up and ran downstairs to see who was calling him at 6am " Hello who's calling?" Michael said then he yawned " Hello is this that therapist Hanna mentioned?" He knew that voice and name Hanna gave him a new case to help he replied " Yes this is he now how can I help you sound sad and hurt." Rori just realized it was Michael and replied " Cause I am marriage is falling apart with alcohol and abuse and every night it's Rori do this and Rori do that like I'm not treated right!" " I know how you feel Rori my father did the same thing to me exchanged freedom for work always used me as an example so your not alone ok how about we meet up tomorrow after at my recording studio?" " That sounds wonderful Michael."

HEY GUYS!!! The second chapter is finally done I will be focusing on the third chapter after tomorrow cause I'm busy but hope you enjoy!!! 🥰❤