chapter 19 : Lights , Camera, action

Rori woke up and found Michael in the nursery changing Loraine. Michael made funny faces at Lori to get her to stay still but she could only giggle and squirm. In the next hour, there were cameras and reporters outside hoping to get good news. " Looks like we're not going on that walk," Michael said getting his shoes off and putting on the comfy slippers that he secretly took from the hospital. Rori saw this man get ready to go back to bed and looked at Loraine and told her why the reporters and vans were outside.

Loraine looked at Rori, started to cry thinking she did something wrong she made hand motions to be picked up and eventually got picked up by Michael who soothed her and took her to his and Rori's room, he laid her down on the bed and then laid himself on the bed passed out from all the "excitement " that was going on outside.

Hanna texted Rori about questions and what's normal about pregnancy. She eventually calmed down and left Rori alone. Eventually, the phone ran, Rori picked it up and answered it. to hear her friend Prince,  they talked for hours. He talked about the last interview he was in with his wife Mayte. Hours went by the two rambled on from catching up to recent events like the wedding and having Loraine.

The weeks went by quick then it was time for Michael and Rori's interview. The time flew by fast the lady talked about the alleged allegations but mostly demanded to see the baby and the name they picked out which they both just nodded and told them "No" to the lady's questions about their daughter.

*3hrs later*

They both went home and went to bed praying this whole thing will go away once and for all...

* Authors note: I wanted to add Michael and Lisa's interview but I did not feel like it*