Chapter 13 : That mysterious phone call

Two weeks have passed since the attempted kidnapping of their darling daughter, Loraine. Today was Roriann's and Tucker's dads birthday. They only knew his voice. Not what he looked like. Tucker stared at the cake trying to remember the soft voice of his father and a screen door that his momma would yell after him for.

Rori stared at the cake remembering her mother begging her dad to stay home and not go out with his band instead.

Michael walked in the dining room with Loraine to see two unhappy siblings sulk infront of a birthday cake saying " Happy Birthday father of mine!" Rori piped up and said " Hey Tucker remember when we took a DNA test and it said we were related by the same dad on his birthday?" Tucker chuckled and replied " Of course I remember you were going nuts over that test who knew we were gonna be friends after that!"

Hanna walked in with Calum to announce thier happy news! " May I have your attention please." Hanna said making sure everyone could hear her " Me and Calum are expecting a baby!" Rori looked up and congratulated the happy couple then went back to sulking. " Who made them so salty?" Calum asked curiously. Michael looked at Calum and said " It's their dad's birthday they do this every year exchange memories and some pretty bad regrets towards him as well." Cal felt bad knowing that feeling of not having a dad only to be told great things when he could have heard them from his dad, Out of the blue the phone ran with an unknown number.

Michael put Loraine in her play crib and ran to the phone. He picked the phone up praying it wasn't the homeless man calling from prison asking for bail money.

Michael: "Hello Jackson residents how can I help you?"

?: " Hi is their a Christopher Tucker and a Rorianna Woods in that residences?"

Michael: " Why yes their is could you hold for a minute?"

Michael held the phone and motioned Rori and Tucker over to the phone and gave it too them.

Rori/Chris: "Hello?"

? : " You guys sound all grown up."

Rori/Chris: " Uhm thank you. Now who's calling?"

?: " You don't remember my voice Rori. And Tucker you don't remember my raspy speech?"

Rori/Chris: " Wait dad is that you?"

WOAH PLOT TWIST!!! STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT HIS NAME ALSO THERE IS A PICTURE OF HIM ABOVE THE TITLE!!!!