House of Double Cross

Start from the beginning

Poppy nods and leaves. Me and Nina then notice Jerome over by his locker by Alfie, we march over there Nina grabbing Jerome by his arm. We both stare at him to try and make him feel uncomfortable.

Jerome"Have you three started a strange girls acting strangely club? Because right now it's going very well."

Amber "Poppy's wearing a necklace around her neck."

Jerome"Seems logical, Amber. That is where you wear them. Continue?"

Nina"It's ours," "She said you gave it to her."

Jerome"Yes, I did. What of it?"

Nina "Well, it belongs to us, We lost it, and we'd like it back."

Jerome"Right, well, Nina, I'm afraid the operative word you used was 'lost.' In my book, that makes Poppy the finder keeper, and you a trio of loser weepers. Have a nice day."

Amber "He's acting too weird."

Charlie's POV

-Library-

Me and my brother were stood at the back of the library where all the dusty Egyptian books were. I coughed again as I blew dust off another book. I look over at my brother he is sitting at a table with a book open but I don't think he is really paying attention to what he is reading. I walk over and drop a book on the table which is quite heavy so not only does it blow dust everywhere but it also makes a huge bang. It makes Eddie jump and he swats at the dust now landing on the table.

Eddie" That wasn't funny"

Charlie" I thought it was funny, where were you anyway?"

Eddie" What do you mean, I am sitting here?"

Charlie" You know what I mean, were you thinking about Patricia"

Eddie" No"

Charlie" You were weren't you"

Eddie" Shut up sis"

I lean my elbows on the table and put my chin on my hands smiling.

Eddie" What?"

Charlie" Come on tell me what did Victor have you doing this time?"

Eddie" He had me and Patricia cleaning the silver ware, I mean it was alright to be fair"

Charlie" Blimey I never thought I would hear you say that about Victor's chore punishment"

Eddie" Well Patricia said she had a eye infection so she couldn't see"

Charlie" Oh right, so she couldn't see at all"

Eddie" Yeah, she started polishing a apple and then said I looked like a blurry blob"

Charlie*chuckles* So did anything else happen?"

Eddie" No, like what?"

Charlie" You know"

I start making kissing noises at him. He then sports a weird look.

Eddie" Don't be weird"

Charlie" Come on Eddie, spill the beans"

Eddie" It's nothing really, I just tried to get close to her because she said she couldn't see"

Charlie" And?"

Eddie" She told me to change my mouthwash because my breath stinks"

Charlie" Awww bro I'm sorry"

Eddie" What about you and Jerome?"