Chapter 78- You are really a strange person

Start from the beginning

However, he really has no place to go now. There is Zhan Bei Tian in his villa. If he goes back, he will just go to find death.

Of course, he can choose to go to the hotel, but there is just a cold place, no one to talk to, so he would rather stay here.

“You…” Zheng Guo Zong looked shocked at him: “How do you know that Jia Ming will not bite…”

Mu Yi Fan said honestly: “Because I am also like him.”

His physical condition is not necessary to be a hidden, even if he does not say that the man in black clothes will tell this to Quack doctor.

Zheng Guo Zong was even more surprised: “What, you are too…”

Mu Yi Fan nodded.

Zheng Guo Zong anxiously said: “But, you seem to be no different from ordinary people. Also, why do you talk, my son does not, you know how to make Jia Ming become like you?”

The busy Zheng Jia Ming heard Zheng Guo Zong’s question, stopped his hand, and looked forward to Mu Yi Fan.

Mu Yi Fan comforted him: “Don’t worry, I will tell you sooner or later.”

“Really?” Zheng Guo Zong looked bright.

“Of course it is true, only he will not be as dumb as before, he will talk later.”

“Would he still bite in the future?”

“This will take some time, after the body changes to a certain extent, it will not have a sense of hunger for living human flesh.”

Zheng Guo Zong happily wiped away the tears in his eyes: “That’s great, it’s so good, and Jia Ming you can change back to normal.”

Zheng Jia Ming patted his shoulder and leaned for comfort.

Mu Yi Fan saw that Zheng Guo Zong was so happy and he didn’t correct him. He would look for opportunities to tell him later that they would hardly change back to normal people unless they removed all the body viruses.

Zheng Guo Zong happily went to the second floor to clean up the room for Mu Yi Fan.

Zheng Jia Ming picked up the phone and typed a few words on it. Then, handed it to Mu Yi Fan: PLEASE TELL ME HONESTLY, CAN WE REALLY CHANGE BACK TO NORMAL PEOPLE?

Mu Yi Fan shook his head: “At the surface we will he same as ordinary people, but there will still be viruses in the body. In the days to come, humans will still try their best to kill us.”

Zheng Jia Ming said again: WHAT ARE WE NOW??

Mu Yi Fan looked at his masked face and uttered the word: “Zombie.”

With a bang, Zheng Jia Ming’s cell phone fell to the ground and he couldn’t return to reality for a long time.

In this way, Mu Yi Fan lived in Zheng Guo Zong’s family house.

Zheng Jia Ming was unable to control himself from biting like Mu Yi Fan, so in the next few days, Zheng Guo Zong was kept in the second floor. Only when Zheng Guo Zong was free, would he take him out for a walk.

However, he wouldn’t dare to take him to the place where there are many people. He can only look at the wind in the fields and look at the scenery in the countryside.

On the fourth day when Mu Yi Fan came to The Shui Village, he found that he couldn’t help starting to get hungry. On several occasions, he almost rushed to bite Zheng Guo Zong. If he didn’t work hard, he would definitely make a tragedy scene.