Chapter 2

*Three days prior to Izuku's admission into the projekt*

Aizawa's POV

"Urgh, so many crimes tonight."

I walked exhausted into my apartment, and went to the bedroom. Once there, I switched to my sleepwear and collapsed into bed. Looking at the calendar, I saw that my nephew's birthday is tomorrow.

"Right, I already got the newest Mirko figurine. I haven't seen him since he was 6, I should go and surprise him. I really hate that teaching job, but I needed the extra cash. But missing out on 6 years of my nephew's life wasn't worth it. At least, I remembered to always send him presents during the holidays. Hope he enjoyed them."

I set my alarm clock to the early afternoon and went off to sleepland.

*Ring**Ring*

I shoot up in the bed and smack my alarm. Standing up, I went to the bathroom and did my routine. Once finished, I made myself some coffee and a light breakfast. I looked into the news to be prepared for any clue I might need later in the night to hunt villains. Finishing breakfast, went and got ready to go out. I looked into my closet and got my present for Izuku. I smiled, since I met Mirko during one of her patrols and asked her if she could sign one of her new figurines for my nephew, as his birthday present. She was rude at first but once she heard that she was his favorite female hero she relented. I walked to the Yagi residence, to not get too lazy. When I was almost there, I saw Mitsuki and Masaru also walking to the residence.

"Hey, you two."

"WOW! Fuck Shota, I told you not to sneak up on people!"

"Honey, he is an underground hero, it's basically in his job description. Hello, Shota."

"What he said,*looks at their arms* Oh, also going to congratulate Izuku?"

"Yeah, we haven't seen him since he was 6.*sigh* I swear that fucking financal crisis with our fashion company kept us busy. Glad it ended this year."

"Tell me about it, honey. I still regret not looking into that snake's background more."

"Right, someone stole your designs and sold them as their own right?"

"Yeah, it was one law-suit after the other. Katsuki and Kasumi have become brats at home, who almost don't listen to us anymore."

"Honey, we will get them under control again. Don't you worry, how has it been for you Shota?"

"*sighing* Exhausting, balancing that teacher job and hero work basically has run me ragged these 6 years. But I finally found last month a rhythm in which I can sleep and work properly. I regret not seeing the little guy as much as I used to. Oh, but I remembered to send him presents, on the holidays and such."

"Huh, pretty much the same as us. Hope he had fun with the hero figurines.... wait you didn't also send him those right?"

"Ahh, pretty much why?"

"Okay, what is his gift from you?"

"A Mirko one with her signature."

"Phew, good ours is a Gang Orca and a Best Jeanist. Sadly without signature."

"Well, shall I ring the bell seeing as we just arrived."

Mitsuki and I nodded at Masaru's question, once he rang the bell we waited. We heard a faint coming and the door opened. My adopted sister opened the door.

"Oh my Mitsuki, Masaru and Nii-sama. It's been a long time, you two and hello Nii-sama."

"Hey, Inko."