1. Arrival

Author's POV

"Can you tell me why are we here again?"
A person asked while looking everywhere analyzing the place.

"Come on Y/n why are you so scared? I mean we are here to explore this place. Look how adventurous it is !! I mean I just wanna go in there"

Another person said being over excited.

" Eun-Ri we came to Korea for a school trip not to go in this ghost house- w-what if t-there's a ghost?"

Y/n said while scanning the place again!

Eun-Ri said "Bish where is the confidence you had huh aren't you always like I'm pretty and I like that? Now where did it go? And girl this is 2022 no ghost here you got it bow let's go!"

Y/n was hesitating but still decided to follow Eun-Ri. They entered the abandoned palace of the ancient Vampires.

Eun-Ri said " you know I researched about this palace ...... This use to be the place of Ancient vampires of Korea, they use to be so powerful and scary. They had a king whise name I don't remember the name ! People said he is really very cold, and he didn't find his mate and died, after his death all his kingdom I mean vampires died slowly. Their body disposed in thin air so no trace of them is found but-"

"Then how did you know all this thing about this palace ? As I know you never had any vampire friend and this is your first time in Korea ! You even know Korean frequently while I had to take classes to understand this shit !" Y/n said while squirting her eyes at Eun-Ri.

"Don't cut me off and don't you remember my mom is Korean and my maternal grandmother live with me. She said this story to me *looking around* my grandmother's father use to work for those kings"
Eun-Ri said as they walked deep inside the Palace.

They both were looking everywhere and analyzing everything while Y/n was taking picture of every attractive thing. When her eye fell on something she pocked Eun-Ri's shoulder

Eun-Ri looked at her and asked "what?"

Y/n said "do you know how the king looked?"

Eun-Ri said "umm my Granny said he use to be one of the handsome dude of that time"

Y/n was looking at her front and said "he was indeed"