Her eyes watered as she hugged him.

Suhasini: I know you would come and save me... I know you would save me...

Adi was bewildered for a moment. Kishore looked at Adi and asked him to stay calm. She embraced her husband. She kissed him all over his face and sobbed. After a long time, She controlled her tears.

Suhasini: You look so different from the last time I saw you..

She touched his hair and shoulders with a known familiarity. She touched his brow.

Kishore: Sister...

Suhasini: Sorry I didn't notice your presence... Hello Doctor... How are you????

Kishore: I'm doing good, sister.

Suhasini: Ungalku kooda vayasu aana maari irukke...

Adi looks old too... But still handsome...

Kishore: Sister can you please sit down???

She nodded her head and sat down.

Kishore: Sister, can you please tell me your name?

Suhasini: Suhasini Aditya....

Adi looked at his wife with mixed emotions.

Kishore: What is the last thing you remember???

Suhasini: I remember falling from that boat..

She started noticing the changes in the atmosphere.. It was their bedroom but it looked different from the last time she remembered.

Suhasini: Did I forget something???

Kishore: Nothing... Calm down...

Adi: You're pregnant, Hasini... We already have a four year old girl... Her name is Nasya..

Kishore: Your highness????

He looked at his King helplessly and turned towards his patient.

Kishore: Sister... Calm down.. Please don't mind his words..

She stayed calm for few seconds. She suddenly remembered everything.

Suhasini: I remember...

Kishore: What do you remember, sister???

Suhasini: I remember everything... Me being Sadhana in A country.. Nayak appa... Coming back for Nasya.. Marrying Adi again...

But there is something I don't remember... I don't remember being pregnant with Nasya... I don't remember how I lost my memories...

Naan anniku vizhundhadhuku apram A country le Nayak appa veetule elinchadhu dhaan gnabagam irukku...

Kishore: No problem, sister... You already did a great job... You're pregnant.. so don't worry about anything..

Let me check your vitals once....

He checked her vitals..

Kishore: She is perfectly alright. Naan bayandha maari edhuvum aagale.. She almost recovered...

Adi came and sat down before her....

Adi: Welcome back.....

He hugged her. Adi felt home in her embrace. He also realised how much she looked forward for his arrival on that night. He felt bad for failing her.

Kishore: Naan veliya wait pandren... Vaanga manna...

He sighed as he left.

------

In living area,

Kishore: you did a great job by telling her about pregnancy.. I was shocked.. but it did help her...

Konja naalku Rajeev eh paakama irukradhe best....

Adi: Adhe naan paathukren....

Avaluku edhuvum aagadhu le???

Kishore: She is strong, your highness.. more than we can imagine... I don't know how she is holding herself...

All of her vitals are normal... She is perfectly fine...

Adi: she is waiting to kill him... Adhe dhaane Ava en kitte ketta.... She has a conviction.. That was her last wish before losing her memories..

Kishore: Your highness.... You look absent-minded...

Adi: Nothing... I have to do something first...

Kishore: Okay then I will take my leave...

-------

Eeshwar and Prerna reached the restaurant.

Eeshwar: Sweetie... There is something so different today...

Prerna: Apdi edhuvum illaye...

Eeshwar: There is something different about this dinner...

Prerna: Nee ipdiye pesite iru.. naan poren...

Eeshwar: Hey pogadhe... Sit down.. sit down.. I'm sorry...

Enna reason ah irundha enna??? I'm having dinner with my wife... Adhuve enaku happy dhaan....

Prerna: Hmmmm....

They finished their dinner and he noticed her wine which stayed untouched.

Eeshwar: Unaku drink pidikaleiya?? Vera order pannava???

Prerna: Veandom...

Eeshwar: Yean???

Prerna: Nee evlo order pannalum aduthu 8 months ku kudikka mudiyadhu Ennale....

Eeshwar: What?? Why???

Her words then started making sense..

Eeshwar: Hey sweetie.... Sweetie.....

Prerna: Ha ha ha ha ha...

She placed a paper before him...

Eeshwar: Idhu??? Idhu???

Prerna: Blood report... HCG count jaasthi ah irukku... There is a chance that I may carry twins...

Eeshwar hugged her....

Eeshwar: Thank you.... Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

He cried happy tears...

Eeshwar: Manager.... I will pay for everyone's dinner....

Prerna: Calm down... Kaamchi kuduthuradhe da....

Eeshwar: Let me celebrate, sweetie.. en ore pondati pregnant ah irukka...

He whispered near her ear. Manager came near them..

Manager: Sir, what is the occasion???

Eeshwar: My wife's company won a competition.... So it's my treat...

Manager: Thank you, sir...

Prerna looked at him with eyes full of love. Her periods had always been on time. When she missed her periods for a week, she took test half-heartedly. To her surprise, she was pregnant. She then took a blood report which confirmed the pregnancy. She was extremely happy and she wanted to tell him and see his face. Her heart was rejoicing the moment.

Eeshwar's phone started ringing.

*Author's note: Hello folks, Sorry update late aayiruchi.... I will update one more chapter tomorrow... I have been writing this chapter for almost 6 hours... Chapter epdi irukku nu sollunga... Pidicha votes and comments please...

Happy Birthday Butterfly🦋🦋🦋

Your votes are my boost😍😍😍😍