Fabian" Okay, so me and Alfie will go first"

Nina" Just remember there is no need to rush"

Amber" And don't step on the threads, any of them"

Fabian" Slow yeah"

Alfie" Threads"

Fabian" Okay, we have got this, don't worry I aced it in practise"

I place my hand on Nina's shoulder to assure her that it's okay. I then start to weave my way through the threads, being very careful not to touch or hit any of them along the way. After a few near misses I manage to reach the end as does Alfie.

Amber" So what is with the hooks?"

Alfie" Yeah there is a silver one here"

Fabian" Yeah, yellow one here and red one there"

Amber" What about the gigantic spider?"

Fabian"It doesn't seem to go anywhere,"

Nina "So that must mean we put something in it,"

Alfie"Patricia, what are you doing here?"

We all look around and then see Patricia carefully but quickly making her way along the wall. Wait, she managed to get here blind and across the crocodile bridge. I think I would be way more impressed if it wasn't under such desperate circumstances.

Patricia" There is someone in the tunnel, we have got to hide"

Amber"Who is it?"

Nina"She can't see, remember?"

Nina grabs Patricia arm and holds her in place so she doesn't fall over.

Amber" What are we going to do, there's nowhere to hide"

Nina"Okay, guys, forget that whole thing I said, about going slowly. Just get back here as quick as you can."

I took another deep breath again as now me and Alfie had to get back not only very carefully but also quick. I wouldn't be surprised if either of us burnt ourselves on these threads. The other start to yell out telling us which threads to avoid and to be careful about how we move ourselves in the threads.

After nearly being caught by who ever was in the tunnels we had squashed ourselves into the vent where Nina had found the lever.

Amber" Fabian, will you get your elbow out of my face?"       

Nina "Okay, who was it?"

Patricia "Uh, I don't know, I can't see, remember?"

Alfie"This is really bad!"

Nina "Come on, let's just get you out of here."

Charlie's POV

I was sitting on the bath with Jerome while my twin was on his back trying to unscrew the sink with some pliers.

Jerome" Are you sure, you know what you are doing Miller?"

Eddie" Hey, I have seen it on tv how hard can it be?"

Then Eddie pulls a pipe off and it sprays him with some brown gunk. Me and Jerome just sat on the bath laughing.

Charlie" You have seen it on telly have you?"

Eddie" Worlds Worst Plumbers"

Me and Jerome share a look at Eddie.

Eddie" Okay so maybe it wasn't exactly the right programme but I still got the pipe off didn't I"