"So I heard from someone that there's a guy working there that happened to work as an S rank agent at ChaeS 3 years ago. It was said that he was the last person who contacted Mr. Lee" Changkyun explain through the earpiece.

"Mr. Lee? The late section commander?" I asked.

"That's right. It also said that right after he quit his job at ChaeS he got in as a personal bodyguard of the HM Group, chaebols" Changkyun explained.

"It's really rare to work for Chaebols especially as a personal bodyguard" Minhyuk told me.

"Come to think of it, most chaebols only hire a body guard that they trusted so much" Hyungwon said.

"Mr. Kwon, 39 yrs. old. Joined the ChaeS Company the same time the late section commander lee joined. They're trained together. Was handled by Mr. Park himself to get him become an S Rank agent" Changkyun read the file that was sent to him about the guy they're talking about earlier. "He's 178sm tall, about 66 kg, he's slim and has a brown hair. Keep an eye on him" he added.

"So you're saying that he must know the cause of death of the late section commander?" I asked Changkyun through the earpiece.

"And probably knew something about the accident where the late Mrs. Chae was involved" Changkyun answered.

"Ladies and gentleman please settle down the event is about to start" the announcer said.

"So that's two birds in one stone. Let's go" Minhyuk said as we when to a table where we can get a nice view of where the chaebols are sitting.

"Why don't we just asked Mr. Park, isn't that easier? Changkyun said that Mr. Park used to handle him" I said.

"I don't know about that. Plus I hate that old man " Minhyuk said.

"He keeps on sticking to my father nowadays, its looks like he want something from him" Hyungwon said. "Plus him and the VIXX squad isn't in good terms" He added.

"VIXX squad the last team who works at the training camp 3 years ago?" Minhyuk asked and Hyungwon nodded.

"They suddenly disappeared and was that's why MI7 was made" Minhyuk added.

"So MI7 was supposed to be the replacement of VIXX?" I asked him.

"No one knows about VIXX squad being the first MI7. They're known as VIXX in the HQ and every member of it was an S Rank agent, everyone knows that VIXX was only in charge involving the Chae family. But no one knows what VIXX really do" Hyungwon explained.

"Wait how did you know about it if no one knows about it?" Minhyuk asked.

"I'm part of the Chae family" Hyungwon calmly said and they both just look at each other. "So what am I saying is, we cannot just ask Mr. Park about that because he don't know that the company has a MI7" Hyungwon explained.

"Wait I'm starting to get confused" I told them.

"So as you know ChaeS is a security company where they train their people to become a bodyguard for hire. Those under the squad 1 are people who you can just hire for a mission just like what you and your previous team do. They follow people and gather information or get something from them in order to protect your client. So those guys are the most trusted. And the squad 2 and 3 are just some normal body guard that you can hire in parties or other occasion. And last those who doesn't have a squad are the ones that are hired to have a regular work" Hyungwon explained. "The special squad that was chasing me was just for Chae family that they trusted the most" He added.

"Now MI7 are unlike those squad at the HQ. It is handled by former Colonel Yoon, yes its grandpa Yoon. MI7 includes intelligence gathering and even includes gunfights. We don't have laws to follow, once we're given a mission we have to do anything to complete that" Minhyuk said.

"Ladies and gentleman may I present you the heir of HM Group, Hwang Mihye" The announcer said and all of the people are clapping. We're so busy talking about the company we didn't realize that Mrs. Hwang, the CEO of HCosmetics already finished her speech.

A tall and slim girl walk on the stage, she was wearing a white blazer dress that hugged her body perfectly and has a low cut on her chest. Her hair was tied up into a bun and she's wearing gold necklace that go well with her outfit. You can see that she was really the heir.

"Thank you so much for coming tonight in this event. So I just came back from Paris a month ago I guessed and now I'm back here acknowledge as the HM Group heir" She spoke.

"That Hwang Mihye, CEO Hwang's daughter no one knows who's his father is" Minhyuk said.

"As you all know HM Group are chaebols and run by women. All daughters of HM Group are married to chaebols too but they don't take the heir of the other chaebol group as part of their family" Hyungwon explained.

"They don't pick the heir of another chaebol group as their husband because they don't want them to take over the HM Group so that the daughter of the HM Group will remain as the chairwoman of HM Group" Minhyuk explained.

"Hyungwon aren't you also a chaebol?" I said looking at Hyungwon.

"I'm happy that my daughter came back, this was just supposed to be the acknowledgement of the heir of HM Group but we're also here to announce that she's engaged" Mrs. Hwang said. "Too bad the chairman isn't here tonight" she added.

"But HM Group will warmly welcome Chae Group as part of the Family" Mrs. Hwang said looking at Hyungwon.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
THING'S ABOUT TO GET MESSIER NOW!
-TM