🖤chapter 2🖤

Jungkook is thrusting  one of his slut in his office without showing any mercy. Suddenly he heard the knock on the door. He groaned in the frustration and shouted who dare to disturb me at  this time. But after listening to the honey coated angelic voice he recognised the owner of the voice.

Wait a minute jimin
After telling jimin to wait he fixed himself and the girl fixed herself. After he opened the door and pulled jimin into hug. And the girl take her exits.

Come on hyung take a sit jungkook told to jimin. So tell me how you suddenly come here.

Jimin pov
Jungkook I come here to tell you that we were going to india for attend our new business partner daughter's weeding.

Jungkook pov
But hyung I don't want to go. Oh common jungkook you are a mafia leader.don't behave like kid. And I also listen that indian foods and girls are very tasty.

Jiminshi you know very well how to convence me okay I will go with you

That's like my muscles bunny

Kook I am leaving for now. I will meet you tomorrow at airport.

Y/n house
O my god I still can't believe that someone can be ready to marry a potato

Riya pov
Hey you little y/n how dare you to call me a potato I am going to be bride . Yeah yeah our beautiful potato bride.

Raj pov
Common on girls stop wasting your time all know that how much work is pending instead of doing work you guys are wasting time what type of animals you all are

Sorry mommy all girls saying in one tone and started laughing raj rolled his eyes.
Stop teasing me and start the preparation and yaa Dad told me that yesterday some important guests are coming so I have to go to receive them. And after receiving them I will dropped you all to the shopping mall. So be ready in the morning

Y/n Riya and soniya okay we will be ready in the morning .

To be continued...........