Love at the first slight

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ Loading ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

·͟͟͟͟͞͞✰ @【 • νι¢тσя• 】 ⁱˢ ᵗʸᵖⁱⁿᵍ··· ꒱ |
.
.
Request by: KCAroura

Ship: Yandere Killer x Nightmare

✎Note✉:
I'm bored. I'm gonna update my story.... Wtf 👁👄👁

Yandere chan vs Yandere kun.. Begin!
Osana! Ayano!

⚠Warning⚠

Death
Some gore cuz why not?

『••✎••』

At first, Killer doesn't believe in love and think that love is stupid. He believes he doesn't need anyone to make him happy. But that's changed when he meet Nightmare.

The first time he meet him is after he killed Chara. After he introducing himself, he began to explainig how he find him. He doesn't really understand Nightmare's explanation. But he said that he can feel a strong negative emotions from his AU. Well, he doesn't really surprise to know that there's a strong negative emotions in his AU. After all, everyone already die here.

When he make an ayes contact with him, he blushes. His heart beating fast, there's butterflies in his stomach. Is this what his brother called love?
His ayes are really pretty, teal blue ayes stared at him with a bored yet thinking expression. Like he want something from Killer, but still think what is it.

Then Nightmare offer him a place to stay. In return, he had to be in his gang/grup. Nightmare said that he still needed someone to join his gang. And of course, Killer except it happily. Not only because he had a place to stay, but because he will get closer to his new and first crush.

"We're here"

He looked up and shocked to see an old castle in front of him. Sure, the castle doesn't look really clean and new, but he still doesn't expecting to see this. He thought they're live in a normal looking house or something like that.

The castle looked old. He assumed that the castle was made more than 100 years ago. He now wondered how's the castle still stand up and not fall yet.

"Come in, make yourself comfortable. You can choose your room but don't choose the one with a crescent moon. That's my room"

"Okay, Night-"

"Boss. From now, you've to call me boss" Nightmare cut him off before he could finish his word.

"Okay, Boss"

"Much better"

"Anyway, what's the name of this group? "

"Mmmm, how about, Bad Sanses? We will killing some monsters from another AU and rule the universe? "

"I like that"

Then Nightmare smirking at this.
Heh, he's an easy target.
.
.
.

Ever since then, Nightmare began to gathering people to join his gang. It's not easy to find people with problems like them, but eventually he managed to find some.

There's a Sans that coming from an AU named Dusttale. He wearing the same jacket like Killer. But the different is he wearing a white shirt, unlike Killer who wearing a black shirt. His name is Dust, but he prefer to be called Murder. He doesn't like his name because someone might make fun of him.
(N/A: Powder 💀)