Summerset Chapter 9

We put off meeting with the cast of "Summerset" for as long as we could. By the time we finally met them after we had finished the entire song track which was two months later when my stomach started to balloon out and it showed that I was pregnant. So I was as you'd say nervous as I'd say choking on butterflies. I think I'm shaking. We were all piled into Harry's van Ash, Stellar, and I were in the back and Rosemarry, Cherry, and Harry were in the front. I think I got shaking so hard that I all most fell over, pitiful I know you don't have to remind me.

 Ash put his arm around me as a thousand more thoughts drove the butterflies mad. He was probably just worried about little no name in my stomach and thought a helping hand or arm would help me out. It did. I don't know what it is but something about Ash's presence just seemed to calm me. I don't know but I would never admit that pecie of info to Ash. 

"Ok so, we're here." Said Harry as the van came to a stop. Everyone started getting out except me and Ash.

"Are you coming?" asked Ash.

"I don't know."

"I can go with you." he said taking my hand for comfort.

"Thank you." I said huffing out a huge breath and climbing out of the van still holding hands.

The studio we were at was a large white building with only one door. We walked into the building and in to a crazy environment of shouting. They settled down when we walked in so we all gathered into a large room that looked to be the set of a library. We sat down with a few of the main characters in the movie that where young teens. One of them was Josh.

"Hey, I'm Harry and this is the band making your sound track. They are called Unwanted in Paradise."

"Cool name! My names Loola." A small girl who looked to be 11 said. She had bright green hair and light blue eyes.

"Nice name yourself. My name is Stellar." said well duh Stellar.

"Oh, my names Fire." said a 16 year old girl. She had neon red hair on the top layer of her hair and the bottom layer was a white color. She had huge round blue eyes.

"And I'm Josh..." said Josh. I hadn't looked at him since we got here and Ash had help me with that. And I was still holding Ashes hand, which really wasn't going to help him get a girlfriend if he wanted one. I tried to look over at Josh when he spoke but Ash turned me away murmuring words of comfort. I let my head rest against Ash's shoulder as I stared at a wall.

"I'm Ash as some of you may know." You could hear the anger in Ash's voice as he spoke.

They talked for a little bit, though it was kind of awkward after what Ash had said. But I really just daydreamed on Ash's shoulder.

Ash had to go to talk with Harry about some guy stuff or whatever and it took him about 15 minutes before he had finally stopped apologizing to her. Josh walked over the second he had left and my hand immediately went to my stomach where my baby was.

"Hey... Umm Kat." said Josh.

"Can't even remember my name now?" I asked.

"I know your names Kat I just... I need to talk to you."

"Well here I am."

"Um... I'm sorry about what I told you..."

"Yeah, cause sorry makes everything all right." Sarcasm dripped from my voice.

"I don't know what else to say."

"No of course you wouldn't know what else to say! Because you don't give a crap about me or your own kid!" I said almost shouted but I tried to keep it down.

"I care! Don't tell me I don't care!"

"Well you sure cared a whole lot when you told me to kill it!"

"I'm sorry!"

"Sorry isn't enough! What if I had killed it! Would sorry bring my baby back?" I was screaming now.

"No... But... I don't know what you want!"

"No, I don't know what you want! I'm fine everything is under control with me you wanted to talk!"

"I want another chance, please." his face told me that he really did want another chance but I can't let him have another chance when it may only hurt me and my baby later.

"You had your chance! I can't forgive what you said!"

Ash came over then getting in between me and Josh.

"Hey, you need to go now." said Ash in a menacing voice I had never heard him use before.

"Hey I have every right to talk to her!" responded Josh.

"No, you were not talking. What I saw as I was walking over her was some ass harassing a clearly distressed pregnant girl who does not need any more stress."

"I just need to talk to her."

"Well I'm sorry but if that is how you "talk" to people then you need some help."

"Just let me talk to her."

"No now go calm down." said Ash even though Josh looked like he was going to hit him. Josh backed down and walked away to my relief. Ash sat down next to me pulling me to him. I didn't feel like crying in front of them though so I just let him hold me for a little bit. I sat on his lap though I don't know whether he was here because Josh could always just come back or weather he just wanted to be here.

"Ok come on guys we've got to get home." said Harry gathering us all up.

Stellar, Rosemarry and Cherry were already with him as he walked our way. Ash helped me up dragging me over to Harry and the others. We all piled in the van. Josh ran out of the studio just in time to see Harry's Van pull away. I was overcome with emotions some not even making the slightest since in this situation, the emotions include fear, sadness, anger, and well some weird on namable one, all of which I tried to choke down. I managed though blaming the pregnancy for all of these weird emotions. I hadn't had any morning sickness yet but Rosemarry says it’s almost here.

We got home having our normal talks as Rosemarry, the only one who could cook, made pizza. She brought out the pizza to the living room little Cherry bouncing around below her. The smell of pizza wafted toward me. At first I welcomed the warm smell of pizza. Then I smelled it. I can't even describe what I smelled. But it was not pizza!

I rushed up the steps to the bathroom. I bent over the toilet and well I spilled my guts out. Ash was right behind me holding my hair back. When I was finally done I gasped for breath and grabbed for my tooth brush. I brushed my teeth over and over again. Ash watched me running his fingers through my hair.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked him.

"Doing what?" Ash asked.

"Supporting me so much."

"Because... well isn't it obvious?"

"No."

"Kat," He said looking at me as if it was stupid I didn't know but he wasn't mad. "I love you." he said kissing my cheek. His eyes looked deep into mine and his hands touched my stomach, my baby. "I love all of you." He said.

"I love you to." I said his forehead pressing against mine our eyes never looking away from each other. I loved him!