Summerset Chapter 3

Josh's black T-shirt fit me like a dress reaching all the way to the middle of my thighs. I really should have backed extra clothes before going to the beach! Or at least have brought my phone!

I took my sun glasses off when I when I entered the Cafe. I spotted Harry almost immediately. His purple hair didn't do a very good job of hiding him. He had a group of people around him (none of which I recognized) who all looked up when I walked in. My cheeks turned scarlet thinking of how I must look. But gathering all my courage (which at this point there wasn't much left to use) I walked over to the table.

The only ones in the group that you could call dressed up were Harry and the small girl with red hair. Harry was just weird like that and had inherited a lot of money from his parents. But I the red haired girl just looked like a hard goth. The other boy with black hair sat and watched me and the girl with brown hair and a kid on her lap glared at me with eyes of stone!

"Congrats on the walk of shame! And it’s only your first day to!" Said Harry

"Yeah!"Said the red haired girl next to him who giggled."I love the shirt!" the girl with brown hair next to her glared at me.

"It’s not like that... that's not what... I didn't..."I just wasn't having a great day!

"It’s alright Kat whatever happened can be explained later." He turned to the no names. "Well this is the band and you guys will be moving in to the apartment and out of the hotel as soon as we are done here. This is Kat she’s the singer."

"Dang it! I wanted to sing!" said the black haired boy no name laughing. "By the way I'm Ash!"

"Yeah because you’re such a good singer. My names Stellar!" said the girl with red hair.

"This is Rosemarry and her daughter Cherry." said Harry because the girl with brown hair (Rosemarry) couldn't be bothered with talking to me.

"I don't know what you’re talking about I'm an awesome singer! La ti da." Ash sang in a high pitched girly voice.

"Noooo." Stellar screamed and was rewarded with a glare from the waiter.

"Well now that we ate all here you guys have to pack you stuff cause we are going to move you to your new apartment." said Harry.