Days pass and it's Ravenclaw vs Slytherin. My quidditch training was put on hold so the team could prepare for the match. "Win this one Marcus, or ill have your head for suspending my training." Marcus chuckles and rolls his eyes. "You're making me wanna suspend it for longer." I roll my eyes. "Don't worry queenie we have this in the bag." "You better," I state before walking to where my friends are sitting and taking a seat. "I swear if we lose this match I'm pitching the whole Ravenclaw team off the astronomy tower," Draco complains. "The match hasn't even begun no need to go to such extremes," I state taking a bite of my toast. "Says the one threatening Marcus," Matteo adds. "Oh shut up," I grumble. Owls swoop down for mail time and all of us got packages. Storm-breaker stands in front of my plate as I grab the package. "Eat whatever you like," I tell him giving him a quick scratch before opening my package. Inside were a few books and a box of sweats. The books were from my mum while the sweats were from my father. "Nyx, from dad," Draco states handing me more sweets and a letter. 'Nisha, it has occurred to me that we haven't talked in a while and I wanted to give you sweets in hopes to make up for that. Love, Uncle Lucious.' I smile before opening the sweets and opening a chocolate frog. I got Merlin. Setting everything down I grab a few chocolate frogs to eat during the game sending Storm-breaker to pat all my things in my room. "All right let's get to the game." Maven states getting up while the rest of us follow.

The game was absolutely brutal. Slytherins normally have no quarrel with Ravenclaw but with the way this game was going, you'd think they were our new Gryffindors. Our beaters were relentless throwing bludgers every which way. Quite early into the game the Ravenclaw seeker, Cho Chang was out of the game with a bludger to the head. "What a pathetic excuse for a seeker." Daphne scoffs surprising everyone. We didn't comment on it knowing she'll never pay attention out of spite. "Another score for captain Marcus Flint." We were up by 100 points but It's not enough if they get the snitch before us. Higgins better get that snitch. Ten minutes later and Derrik hits an arm of the Ravenclaw keeper letting us get even more shots. We were 10 points behind when both seekers spotted the snitch. "Go, Terrence!" "Get the bloody snitch!" "Bash his head and take it for yourself!" Our group shouts, all of us standing to get a better view. "Terrence Higgins has caught the snitch Slytherin wins!" We let out loud cheers as all of us jumped and hug each other. I make it a point to net even look at maven as I smile and high-five Blaise. We celebrated last night but all the younger years got kicked out as soon as the firewhiskey was introduced.

The weeks went on and I continued Quidditch training. My grades were outstanding as I was top of my year right now. It was my training time so I changed into a pair of leggings and a tight-fit shirt grabbing my Nimbus and making my way to the pitch. As soon as I get there I hear a crack and on instinct, I dive to the side. Looking up I see Maven with his bat handy. "Couldn't even wait for me to get on my broom?" "Where's the fun in that?" He swings and I jump onto my broom shooting away from the bludger. Another crack and I dive down, another and I barrel roll, another and I fly upwards. Then one catches me. I don't know how it happened but he aimed it as if anticipating what I would do. I went to dive but it caught my side. It hit very hard and I could hear a crack. An enormous amount of pain exploded in my sides and came in waves. I nearly fell off my broom but I managed to land. I fell to my knees once did holding my side as I felt it throb. I had felt worse pain than this but this was lasting longer. Bloody hell I must look weak being on my knees. "Queenie!" Marcus runs over. "What happened?" "Bludger caught me." I manage to get out blinking tears back as the throbbing began getting worse. "Let's get you to the hospital wing." Marcus helps me up, as I start walking every step I take brings a brand new wave of pain as if someone stabbed me. Every movement to my torso was hell. I glanced at Maven who still wore a smirk on his face not an ounce of remorse on his features.

"3 broken ribs." Madam Pomfrey told me for the millionth time hurrying about looking for a potion. Marcus, Derrick, and Maven stood around the bed I was on. "Now I'm going to have to snap your ribs in place so brace for it dear." I nod and she raises her wand. My ribs made a loud cracking noise as they were snapped back into place and I bit my lip from crying out in pain. Although it was a bit easier to breathe now. "Drink this it will speed up the healing process." Intake the cup she hands me to see a murky red liquid. This is going to taste like crap. I chug it down resisting the urge to throw up. "Last thing is I just need to wrap your torso." She begins lifting my shirt when she stops and looks over her shoulder at the three very uncomfortable boys behind her. Marcus had his arms folded and was constantly checking his watch, Derrick was looking out the window finding the sky quite interesting, and Maven was looking anywhere but the bed. "You boys may leave I need some time alone with my patient." They nod and all of them quickly hurry out the door.  After lifting my shirt and wrapping my torso I'm sent off with a pain relief potion. Walking back into the common room I hear a lot of yelling. "You broke three of her ribs! She could have died!" "No, she couldn't, besides I was just playing quidditch. Do you think the other team is gonna go easy on her? If she can't handle it she shouldn't play." I step forwards having enough of the conversation happening without me. "She can handle it so shut up. Get used to this Draco." I dryly state before walking to my dorm and making Maven fall on his ass as well as his shoelaces getting tied together so when he gets up he falls again.