"Regret? Why would she regret it?" He was confused, it would be normal to regret something that you didn't have to do or wouldn't last.

"She sold her soul to me." A grin on his face, "she now serves me, though I gave her to Miranda, she's always wanted a helper of some sort." He spoke without a care, but Charlie had to think for a second.

"You have her soul? You're a demon?" He wasn't a Christan, but the thought of a devil made him want to raise a cross.

"Demon?" Nicholai bursted into laughter, feeling emotions he hadn't felt since Aurora disappeared, "don't compare me to those commoners." He whipped a tear away, "I'm far more stronger than those lowly beasts." He wasn't bothered by the raised eyebrow from Charlie, but he was amused by the roll of eyes, when he spoke of those 'lowly beasts.'

"Then what are you?" He was curious, "is Aurora the same?" If Nicholai knew what Aurora was then he knew exactly what she needed, because the random waves of sickness were scary to deal with.

"Not a God, those don't exist," A smug smile on his face was present, "but I'm immortal, Aurora is immortal" He was pretty vague, the man not really wanting to answer.

"Okay," pressing for more, Charlie flinched when Nicholai purposefully dropped his glass onto the floor.

"Okay." Charlie sat back, "though you must know that Aurora gets sick easily then?" He hoped he did.

"Of course," He snorted, "I know everything about my wife like a good husband should." The glass might've broken upon the floor, but a maid was quick to swoop in and clean the mess.

"Miranda should be done with it right now." He motioned to the door, a beautiful woman entering with a bottle filled with pink liquid.

"My god." Charlie's mouth dropped, "you're gorgeous." He had to force his eyes away in fear of making the woman uncomfortable.

"While you're trying to collect yourself I'll explain exactly what this bottle is." Miranda smirked, she quite enjoyed being called beautiful, "this will help Aurora with regulating her body. The reason why she gets so sick easily is because her body doesn't know what to do with the excess energy so it forces it out through high fevers and random outbursts." The bottle was filled with things that one would expect to be impossible, especially the blood, and venom from a Cold One.

"All she needs to do is drink a bit of this everyday and her body will grow to accommodate the mass amount of energy within her body, it'll also help with bringing her memories forth, because that's currently what her brain is trying to do anyways." Miranda set the bottle onto the desk in front of Charlie.

"Slip this into her drink or mix it into her food, once a day, only a teaspoon, any more than that and she could have a setback." She smiled, at the flabbergasted man, "now don't disappoint." She wouldn't stay long, her presence was putting Charlie on edge, and she had to release Esme before the woman tore Leona apart from the severe hunger she was feeling.

"Yeah," Charlie nodded, he was a little nervous, but he didn't know if it was because he was in the presence of a beautiful woman, or because he could hurt Aurora.

"But, I'll be the one to explain anything else you have questions with," Nicholai leaned forward, "anything, whether it be something personal, about Aurora, someone, or something." He looked serious, a glint in his eyes as he watched Charlie pocket away the bottle so he wouldn't forget it.

"I'd like to know about the Cullens, what part they had in Bella's change and her 'death.'" He didn't know if he would like the information he was going to hear, but he was tired of being left in the dark, he felt like he deserved to know something, but then again it was Bella's choice.