18

The two strange beasts that had been released from under the surface of the arena, moved somewhat quickly

The two strange beasts that had been released from under the surface of the arena, moved somewhat quickly. They were some unknown sort of mutated mess, their tumors opening up into eyes and various strange faces. Their strange bent tails seemed to slither on behind them as they moved, though they appeared to be far to heavy to lift them or fight with them. Clawed hands and feet, they surely made for quite the disgusting opponent. Perhaps the most disturbing was the fact that were very obviously female, having rows of breasts beneath their bodies. Their headed opened up into some huge jaw, mixed between that of a wolf's maw and a human's face of sorts. Both of them were hideous, and were forces to be reckoned with.

Star had managed to use her chained hands to do some good, running up onto the beast, and managing to get onto it's large head, wrapping her chained wrists around one of its huge horns.

"Come on Umbra! Go for the face!" She was screaming, being thrown around as the thing moved its head attempting to shake her off.

Cree was thrown from Umbra's back as the beast attacked, sending the cowboy flying back. He landed in the dirt but quickly got sat up, noticing a familiar drawing from the wolfboy.

"Cree? Where'd ya go?" Star was shouting, trying to hold onto the beast.

"I'm over here, by Umbra's drawing." He almost laughed, looking down at the sand drawing of a rather large dick.

 Each beast stood at about 8 feet tall at their shoulders, and were approximately 11 feet in length from face to tail. They were definitely quite large, and even Umbra struggled in battling his due to the size difference. Umbra was faster, about half that beast's size however, which also made him easier to throw around. Atop Umbra's back was Cree, him holding onto his beasty friend, in attempts to not be a vulnerable mistake in their way.

On the other side of the arena, Angel and Jhin had surely seen better days. Jhin's back had already been slashed open, and Angel was losing energy faster then she was able to use it. Despite her having been able to transform, her energy had been sapped through the halo for so long, that she barely managed to conserve any at all for a moment like this. Occasionally flying over the beast, then diving at it, she landed some blows to its many faces, and slashed at it, ripping open several of its eyes. The thing covered its face as it screamed, slamming its tail into the ground, though it barely lifted it more then a few inches. It slapped her away and she collided with the arena's wall behind her, landing on the ground beside Jhin.

Raxen watched them fight carefully, cameras all over the arena capturing important moments he needed to build his ideas from. He wanted to create genetically-enhanced versions of them all, to use them for a special project that would allow him to take over the city. They were all rather weak and exhausted however, the beasts really working them over.

"Sir? Should we pause?" Axel asked, zooming in with one camera on a rather brutal scene.

Raxen raised an eyebrow, rather shocked. "Let it move forwards, no attack."