17

A week later, things had gone from harmless tests, to rather repulsive ones

A week later, things had gone from harmless tests, to rather repulsive ones. Raxen had gotten DNA from each of his new captives, and began to grown super clones in some of his tanks. They were held on the lowest floor inside the bunker, protected by strong metal gates and thick bulletproof glass orbs. It would take months, perhaps even years, to create these creatures, though that hardly seemed to be a problem.

He had a number of subjects that were already prepared for use, which would prove useful in the further testing he'd do on his latest subjects.

"Sir, they're ready. Whenever you want to start, we're prepared to begin." Axel wandered into the room with a clipboard, checking over the subjects that had been grown months ago. "We can pop them whenever."

Siax was standing to the side of one of the huge glass orbs, grooming himself. "Well, this should be fun." He said, trying not to sound as sarcastic as he felt.

Raxen looked over at Siax, and pulled his glasses down a bit. "Siax, did you receive your medication for the day?" The man asked, referring to their injections they got on the daily due to wandering to and from the underground facility out into the other Districts. This was just a need they had, since when the two were created, toxins had seeped into their orbs, and poisoned them. These injections kept the poisons at bay. Well, that's what Raxen told them anyway. "Go and fetch your meds, you can take Axel with you, while I head up a level to check on the new combatants."

Axel angrily grabbed his blue-haired lover's arm, and pulled him out of the room. "Stop pissing him off Siax, he's already on to you." He whispered angrily into the younger lad's ear. "Don't push him."

Siax shoved his boyfriend away, and arrogantly hissed. "Nonsense. Stop worrying so much Axel, after all, he needs us." Siax playfully kissed the side of Axel's face, Axel grabbing his wrist with a bit of force now. "Okay, okay, calm down." Siax purred, flicking his tongue at the other.

The two males vanished down another corridor, and headed towards a different lab to ask for their injections for the day. It was somewhere around early morning, though to them thriving in the underground, they hardly took notice of it.

Raxen made his rounds, and stopped when he came to Umbra's door. He called over two of his fellow lab coats, and then wandered inside, electrical prods at the ready.

"Be careful men, this one doesn't calm down for anything." Raxen warned them. "Last time we were moving him, he tore off someone's arm. Had to replace it myself. Thank the gods for today's technology." He sort of laughed, and watched the two men unstrap Umbra, after giving him a sedative of sorts. This made the beast groggy, but it didn't stop him from trying to fight. "He's a tough lad, let's see how tough he is today in the field."

Another male appeared behind Rax, one of short brown hair and a pleasant young build. "Sir? She's been transferred and ready. We'll wait for you in the training bay." He reported, his eyes trying not to notice that two men were struggling to bring a clumsy wolfboy from the room.