7

Another week had passed, and Jhin found himself in a rather peculiar situation

Another week had passed, and Jhin found himself in a rather peculiar situation. After two police officials suffered a beautiful floral death, the man had moved on through the city making his escape. However, he soon realized, he had a shadow, and it wasn't one he recognized in the dark. The neon lights only lit up so much, so if one wanted to, they could surely keep their faces hidden. Khada Jhin moved swiftly over the tops of buildings, eventually losing the mysterious shadow that had followed him for a little over 20 minutes.

Art shall blossom from your fear.

It wasn't until he stopped to catch his breath, that he realized he might have made a mistake. After the shadow had been lost from his gaze, Jhin climbed a ladder that connected two buildings, so that he could get higher up. He scanned the area around him, only his left eye revealed as he did so. Footsteps suddenly caught the man off-guard, and he twirled around, Whisper ready to fire.

"Ya see, I wouldn't do that, Mr. Golden Demon. You've only got one bullet left, and I've got more then enough in ma' barrel to put your ass to sleep for a mighty fine eternity." As the man stepped from the shadows, his shawl blowing in the wind, Jhin was able to make out the cowboy from the bar after that strange EDM dance concert.

The cowboy fired on Jhin, and he shot him in the right leg, causing the man to stumble back. Jhin was a man of elegance however, and he only laughed before firing his last shot at Cree's chest, the bullet connecting with an explosion of flowers and pedals. The bullet slammed into Cree's body armor, barely missing his heart. A non-fatal wound, that did nothing but bleed. Cree went down for a moment, Jhin reloading Whisper. Cree knew that this would be his only shot at catching Jhin, so he quickly, weakly fired at the man, hitting him in the left arm so that he dropped the gun. He fired again, this time missing Jhin's torso and hitting him in the left thigh. The cowboy shook himself off and got to his feet, wincing and quickly walking over to the infamous killer, that went down in agony.

"You've got quite the bounty on your head. Wanted dead or alive by the whole city of Epsilon, imagine that." He said, his hand a little shaky as he pointed his deagle at Jhin's head. He kicked Whisper away from him, and took a deep breath. The adrenaline had kicked in now, and his mind was surging with life. "I'd take you in alive, but we both know you're gonna fight me every step of the way. Ma' dog friend I had followin' ya should be here soon. Perhaps we can find a way to drag your sad ass through the city once you're good and dead. Everyone can throw flowers at us in celebration of your glorious demise." Cree chuckled, making fun of the killer and his theatrical mindset.

Umbra climbed up the ladder, having finally caught up with Cree, who had the killer cornered. He had been the one across from Jhin, stalking him, following him, and attempting to lure him within a specific point so that Cree could close in on him. The wolfboy had worked alongside his bounty hunter friend for years now, always scoring good money for kills. His main interests however, happened to run darker still. He was a bit more like Jhin in some ways, then he cared to admit. A love for violence, but his fell towards the love of gore thereafter, versus the beautiful aesthetics that Jhin loved. They were both mass murderers, though Jhin's efforts were well-known, and he had killed way more people then Umbra ever had.