Dreadful Past 💔

Magsimula sa umpisa

Mahir: Bela was having problems in her pregnancy.. there was least chances of her survival.. she hid the whole damn thing from us thinking I'll not let her conceive which I surely wouldn't have... Par usne sab chupaya and she brought that girl in this world risking her own life.. the doctor said that it'll be difficult for Bela to have a healthy life further but I did my level best taking her to the best doctors and I did it.. uski lofe expectancy 50 % thi but made it to 80%.. the least we were asked was to take Bela's proper care.. which were doing accordingly. Shravani ke wajah se infact mom dad ki maut hui.. yehi chahti thi woh tabhi toh usne bola tha..

He said throwing the vase away on the floor..

Kuhu: bhai app soch v rahe ho bolne se pehle?

Asked bua hurtfully when Bubs held her by shoulder..

Yuvi: exactly Mahir bhai.. us bacchi ki in sab me koi galati nahi hai..

Mahir: usi ki galati hai... She's a curse on our lives Yuvi.. tab v maine yeh sab ignore kia.. you remember when Vish was pregnant because of Shravani Vish ka 2 baar accident hone wala tha but luckily Bela was there to save her.. but now what huh? Now what? Ab toh Bela v nahi rahi sab thik karne ke lie...

He cried when I sobbed and everyone looked at my direction..

Dadda looked at me and walked towards my direction..

Mahir: tumhe mana kia tha na mere samne nahi ana.. kyu ayi ho tum yaha?

He asked with raging eyes...

Shravani: dad...

I was saying when I flinched hearing his tone...

Mahir: shut up...

Suhani chachi came running to me and took me inside when he banged the door..

Vikrant: bacchi ko darana band kar Mahir.. isme uski koi galati nahi hai..

Mamu scolded him when he came inside with fast steps..

Mahir: tujhe nahi pata maine kitne baar mana kia tha inhe jane se.. par iske.. iske jidd ke karan Bela gayi.. chali gayi woh hum sab se dur.. mujhse dur..

He said breaking down on the floor when I went to him palming his large cheeks with my small palms..

Mahir: stay away..

He shouted pushing me when I fell on the ground with a thud hurting my back badly...

Juhi: Shravani..

Chachi came towards me while everyone were already glaring dadda..

Mahir: you are a curse on my family.. get that into your head.. and stay away from me and my family..

Shravani: no.. I am.. not a curse..

I said crying bitterly.. that 5 letter word was triggering me badly..

Mahir: you are.. you are .. you are a CURSE.
Whomever you love the most leaves the World.. you loved Bela firstly your nanu nani the most right? They were your favourites right?

He asked holding me by my shoulders.. his fingers digging in my skin.. I nodded crying bitterly..

Mahir: what happened to them then? They left us...

He said pushing me again... When I cried closing my eyes..

Mahir: next came my mom dad.. after ur nanu and nani they became your favourites... You used to say that you love them the most.. what happened to them? They too left us..