🫀kiss and make up🫀

Comenzar desde el principio

"I trust you." He met Jisung go inside the house after they went under the police tape that was left at the scene.

The younger one walked inside the halls he had only seen a couple of times, keeping his eyes on the floor out of reflex. His ends were shacking and his whole body wanted to give up on him, even more one he got closer to...

The room.

He didn't even notice tears falling down his eyes, heavy tears. He didn't plan on panicking this much, but once he stepped foot in it again he crumbled to pieces all over.

Everything was the same, blood stains on the bed. The bed had had spent three months in without ever leaving it for more then a few hours or minutes. He dropped on his knees and started to sob slowly, feeling guilt above all.

"Please hurry..." he cried out.

<3

Minho was running like a mad man in this dark house, he didn't know where they even were, but he hated how gloomy it all was. He wanted to be get jisung the hell out of here, as soon as he could.

"Kitten where are you?!" He yelled with no answer in return, only making him worry more. He could feel it in the air around him, he'd been here before and it wasn't a good memory.

He took another step but this time he felt his whole body break, every single bone in him felt like it was shattering, his skin burning to his flesh. Pure agony and pain mixed and all he could do was fall on his knees and scream.

His eyes were wide opened yet he couldn't see anything, it was only a vision of his pain. He was regaining his most painful memories, from when he was just a kid to now, but what was even stranger was that he could see from someone's else's eyes in some of them...like if he also saw Jisung's point of view during the three months he was gone.

He saw Valdis torture him and rape him over and over again, feeling his body break all at the same time. Mentally and physically drained, he was now crawling on the floor to get to jisung. Even if this was the last thing he would do, it will be to fight to get to his flower.

"Jisung!!" He yelled out, followed by a scream of agony, it felt like his hands were boiling and his face was melting off.

Minho could feel himself being torn from the inside, like if something was trying to get a hold of him.

But he wouldn't let that happen.

He fought back to get the control over his body again, he needed to.

"Get out of my head!!" He screamed his lungs out, his command echoing on every wall around him.

He choked one last time before collapsing on the floor, a bit of drool down the side of his chin and tears down his cheeks.

It didn't hurt anymore and he could remember everything that happened.

He remembered.

The older one then got up with weak legs and went in the direction of that room, having to lean on the wall the whole time.

He pushed opened the door and there was Jisung, helplessly crying on the floor, muttering different things.

"I'm ugly, I'm unworthy, I'm useless, I'm horrible, I'm annoying" he kept going on and on until Minho crashed on the floor next to him and pulled him close.

"I remember it all...we did what we came here to do, now let's leave...please" Minho kissed Jisung's forehead, but he couldn't snap out of it.

"I don't deserve to be save, I've done horrible things a-and you'll never forgive me"

"I saw the things he did to you..."

Jisung's breath hitched and he finally looked him in the eyes.

"Then you know how bad I've been...how horrible I am!" He panicked, thinking Minho would now leave him aside because of this.

"You went through hell...why would I blame anything on you?"

"Because I-...could we talk about this another time?" Jisung cried out, hiding his face in his palms.

"I saw everything, you did nothing wrong..."

"You saw things, but you didn't feel them like I did...I-..."

He paused a second, gulping because he throat felt dry and aching.

"I liked it..." jisung finally said, like if he had vomited out the truth he never wanted to admit. He never wanted to enjoy such a disgusting thing, such hatred, but after only feeling pain for so long, he wanted to feel good and sex was the only thing that provided that.

He relaxed his shoulder like he had given up but Minho stayed silent, looking at him and waiting for an explanation.

"W-when I first got here I resented him, I wanted nothing more then to stab his throat until he choked on his own blood...but after too long I...I couldn't take it Min...I fucking couldn't" he cried even more, feeling so ashamed for this, even though nothing was his fault. He had been manipulated and gaslighted into thinking this.

"You often asked me why I couldn't have sex with you anymore...it's because I felt too guilty about what I did, my body feels disgusting and shameful...i enjoyed when he would touch me cause it's the only good thing I could feel apart from pain...I'm so sorry Minho" he looked up at his eyes, expecting the older one to be furious or to leave him behind, but instead he just stood there and smiled at him.

"Jisung..." he pulled him into a passionate kiss, their heart beating out of their chests as they moved in sync.

"You did nothing wrong baby...I'm just sorry I couldn't come and get you before it got to that point" he broke down and they both jumped in each other's arms, still on the floor sobbing none stop.

"You s-should be mad at me...what I did is unforgettable..."

"Their is nothing to forgive...I'm just glad to have you in my life"

"You know...you're the only thing that kept me going for those three months...I'll keep saying this until the day I die, I love you Lee Minho..."
They kissed again, Minho putting his hands on his tiny waist.

"Han Jisung...the only person that could melt this monster's heart...I love you deeply, kitten"