Marvel Mafia

Jimin: W-what about angel?

V: She's been acting distinctive.

Jungkook: How exactly? ...*Gasp * Yeah, I know! She act slightly different from me this morning!

V: Yep, that's it.

Jimin: I think it's because of us. The secret. Probably she knew about it while she was here.

Jungkook: Why... did we hide it from her...? (Looked down)

The duo: ...

J Hope: Yow! What's... Oh, Taehyung... What with the expression... (Awkward laugh)

Yoongi: What's going on?

They took their seat after a long day of breathing.

V: You know what's going on with Y/N?

J Hope: Uhm... No? Is it something about Y/N?

Yoongi: Yeah, I think so. She's not calling me kitty anymore.

Jimin: Kitty?!

Yoongi: Ouh... Busted. Uhm, she only called me that while no one's around... I made the rules. Well let's not talk about this, can we?!

Jungkook: Aww, that's not fair~ She never called kitty before~

V: Focus, Jungkook.

Jimin: Do you know the reason why she's not doing it? Like... Maybe you've overheard anythin-

J Hope: Oh! I think I heard something when she was in her room!

*Flashback *

I'm on my way to Y/N's room. With me, I brought some cookies, popcorn and bottles of sprites that were stolen from the kitchen. I'm planning on watching a movie with her since it must be boring staying here doing absolute nothing, right?

I'm right in Infront of the door and was about to knock when I heard a sniff. We hardly hear her cry, so I wanted to know why. Then there's a whisper.

Y/N: Why? ... Why?

And it continues...

Y/N: Why do I keep having these...

Y/N: Why do I keep having these bad feelings? Why are they doing this to me? Why can't I believe in them? Are my thoughts really are worth it? *Grumble* These thoughts are killing me!

J Hope: Thoughts? (Whisper)

*Flashback Ends*

J Hope: Now I realized, we didn't even talk to her about our business. I guess she's pretty depressed...

Yoongi: What to do now?

SLENDERMAN'S POV

Secretary: Yes sir, everything is confirmed. Everything about the information.

He's in his office sitting on a luxury office chair. Facing backwards from his secretary. Staring at a beautiful view from his huge window in Infront of him.

Slenderman: So you're telling me that they're hiding and planning to destroy us?

Secretary: Yes sir.

Slenderman: I want to know their hiding place. Right now. *Turn his chair towards Mr.secretary*

Secretary: ...

Slenderman: Got a problem?

Secretary: I'm sorry sir, we can't locate their location. We've tried for the whole wee-

Slenderman: AAH! Stop giving me useless excuses! If they really planning on killing us. Then it's ALL OVER, you hear me?! All these years I thought they'd be more patient, but I guess I'm wrong. *Chuckles*

Slenderman: You know what? I'll kill you first before they get the chance to do that to me. I'll make sure to give you a pain~ ful death~ *Laughs* isn't it fun? huh? It is, right?

Mr.secretary widened his eyes as the idea of getting tortured ran through his mind.

Secretary: I-I have a suggestion, sir.

*Seconds passed*

Slenderman: Aah~ I guess you're good for something, huh?

He stood up from his chair, walk towards his secretary and pat him on the shoulder.

Slenderman: You better make everything as planned. Or else...

He whispered through his secretary ear hole. Giving him chills to the bone! After that, without any hesitance, he left the room leaving Mr.secretary lost in a million languages.

Y/N POV

*Sigh* it's been a week since we stayed here, I'm so bored! Hmm, now that I've think of it, no one's here except mom that only slept all day. Where did they off to? Anyway ... It's been really sad since she kept apologizing for ruining the birthday party I've set up. I don't hold grudges for something small.

For now, it's afternoon living my life with the same routine. Watching videos on YouTube. You know? There's actually a cool computer that I've been using lately. Yoongi gave it to me. Oh... When he gave me this? It was 4 days ago. The day where I knew the truth.

*Flashback*

*Tok Tok Tok*

...

*Kcak*

Yoongi came in with a black eva case with him. I'm on my bed, hugging a pillow while facing the door.

Oh wait, did I say eva case? Oh no, maybe there's gun in it! He's killing me here?! What should I- Eh? Computer?

Yoongi: Kitten, I brought you your favourite thing in the world, computer! Are you excited?

Y/N: Wow... ( Apathy tone )

Yoongi: Here, you'll use it for now okay?

Y/N: ...

Yoongi: Uhm... About our jo- I mean about this place, did anyone tell you in detail?

Y/N: Detail?... What do you mean detail? (Pretend)

Yoongi's mind: I guess she doesn't know yet. I hope we'll get the chance to tell you one day. I'm sorry, Y/N. We'll find a perfect time to tell you... Please wait for us.

Y/N: Why are you staring at me like that? (Annoyed)

Yoongi: Ah! Sorry, anyway the password is 'Y/N is not cute'. I'll get going now, okay?

Y/N: ... (Realize) huh? Mwoya?! I'm kawaii okay!

Yoongi: *Laughs* Don't get bored. We'll be staying here for a while. Just make this as your home, hmm?

He then took his way out after giving me a hug and a kiss on the forehead.

*Flashback Ends*

For a mafia, I think he should kill me by now?... I sigh heavily and shook my head a few times. After a while of thinking, I've finally made up my mind...

They're not bad as I'm thinking!

They're my brothers!

They're... They're a good... loving humans... (Look down)

Fine! I will talk about this when they're home, Yes, I will definitely do that! I will!

Promising myself a hundred times while scrolling the world wide web and 'Mafia' as the key for my research.

B-but, I don't doubt them, I promise! I just... I just want a confirmation...

*Saa... Saa... Saap*

I stopped scrolling as I saw something called "Marvel Mafia". It sounded interesting so *Tap!*. I clicked on it without a second thought. Scrolling again and combined letters saying

"Work for Marvel Mafia. Type in your information in the space given."

"You'll be paid 1 million dollars in a month, Don hesitate!"

As you already know, I had a lot of weakness. This is one of them. Being the curious cat. (I think I'm going to get killed by Yoongi Oppa)

So what are you waiting for? I filled in everything and Walla! The 'Submit' button being the victim of my clicks.

I just want to know whether it's a scam or not. That's why. If it is, I can just log out, right?

After that, another website popped out. There bunch of rules here, *Gasp!!* What in the world is this?!?

~~~

Sakura's Message (Author)

What is it, Y/N? What is it???

Anyway, sorry for the laaaaate update~

- Quick Question -

Have you read 7FATES CHAKHO on webtoon? Tell me!

As for me... I don't, hehehe. I only read SAVE ME~