Venom's Secret

V: IT'S HIM?!?

Venom: *sigh*

RM: What are you doing here?... Yeonjun?

Venom: Pathetics, you can't even recognise me.

Suga: Shut your mouth up! we barely see each other!

Dad: So you are the SlenderMan's son?

Venom: ...

Dad: Answer me

Venom: Tell me where I am first

Jimin: You useless-

Jin: Calm down, we're here in our secret place with the highest security. Don't think you can run away cuz' you can't.

V: Oh, Forgot to tell you that we took the tracker from your body and cracked it already. Hope you don't mind being in the 'emergency room' (surgery room)

Yeonjun: You took it out without telling me?!?

J Hope: Why do we have to?

Yeonjun: Oh my god, thank you.

BTS: Huh?

Yeonjun: Listen to me, he's not my dad! He took me away from my real family! 

Dad: What are you saying?

Yeonjun: We met at the restaurant didn't we? You saw my family right? My dad will never do bad things, trust me! and now they're in danger! ( Tears started to fall out )

Yeonjun: I was walking home from the grocery store when someone hit my head hard and when I open my eyes, I saw him (SlenderMan) in front of me saying that I have to join his team so that he can take you down from the first rank mafia. I kept saying 'NO' but he threatened me to kill my family. I don't know what to do, so I just joined.

Suga: Aren't your family is a talented spy?

Yeonjun: Yes, of course, but I can't guarantee their safety. Their men's are stronger than them!

Jungkook: Why are you telling us now?

Yeonjun: Because of that tracker of course! not only tracker, but he can also listen to everything I say! He told me not to say a word, but with that gone, finally, I can ask for your help.

The conversation ended and took Yeonjun away to get ready.

*Time skip*

3 weeks have passed and we still have no clue where he went. We did everything, we search the whole country but he's nowhere to be found. We have no choice but to return. Yeonjun went back with us to Korea too.

*Back to present*

Y/N POV

As soon as the door opened, I saw someone I've been expecting for a long time! I flew straight to Jimin who's the first one who entered the house.

He looked shocked though but whatever, my tears make their way as one by one the members enters the house. 

Jungkook: Aww, my baby bunny missed me~ (Hugged you)

Jin: He missed us, you pabo.

Everyone gave signals to go upstairs (room) including Jungkook. Jimin still there not knowing how to comfort his little angel.

Jimin: I- Angel... don't cry... you're supposed to be mad, aren't you...?

Y/N: It's been the whole freaking month since you're gone! Where did you go!