Chapter 8: Identity revealed

Start from the beginning

Worker: Looks perfect sir. Another win for Veronica!

Small world. I let out a chuckle.

Worker: Is something funny sir?

Joe: No, it's just that my sister's name is Veronica as well.

She let out a small laugh.

Worker: Small world.

I changed back to my casual clothes and made my way to the register. Veronica then scanned my clothes and put them in a bag.

Veronica: That will be 6,485 dollars sir.

I handed her my card...almost giving her Kai'sa's by accident. She scanned it and handed it back to me.

Veronica: Thank you for your purchase have a great day.

Joe: You too.

I exited the store with the bag in hand and went to a perfume store, where I picked up some BOSS Bottled and headed back to the girls. As I arrived I saw Akali in a black and silver dress with silver high heels. Great...now she's taller than me too.

Joe: Hey girls, I'm back.

Akali: Hey babe, how'd your trip go?

Joe: All good.

Ahri: Joe! Perfect timing. Which shoes fit better with Akali's dress? The ones she currently has on or these ones in black.

Akali stepped into the black shoes and they just match her dress.

Joe: Go for the black ones.

Ahri: Thanks, we've been stuck on this for the past five minutes.

I handed Kai'sa her card back.

Kai'sa: Did you get what you needed?

Joe: Yup, right here.

I held up the bag. Ahri let out a shocked gasp.

Ahri: You went to Leblanc.....without me?!

Joe: Relax, I just had to get a suit.

Ahri: A suit?

Crap...think Joe think!

Joe: Yeah, my family and I are going to a fancy restaurant and I needed a suit for tonight.

Nice save.

Ahri: Okay.

Eve then pulled out the BOSS bottled and sprayed it in the air before taking a whiff.

Evelynn: Hmm.

She sprayed again and gave another whiff, before putting the cap back on and putting the bottle into the bag.

Evelynn: Good choice, I'm impressed.

Joe: I may not be the best when it comes to clothes shopping, but I know my way around perfume. So you guys done?

The answer to that was no, the only one who had a dress so far was Akali. We then spent a couple of hours trying to find the 'perfect' outfits for the rest. Eve just went plain black with black stilettos. Although the design of the dress was simple, it really showed of Evelynn's curves. Ahri had a blue and silver dress perfectly match her eyes as well as silver high heels. Kai'sa had a black, and purple dress with black high heels. They paid and we headed back home. By the time we arrived it was 7pm and we had dinner, before the girls started getting ready. By 8.30 they were ready and headed out. As soon as Eve's car left, I got ready. I took a shower, dried my hair, put my suit, watch and shoes on, and sprayed some perfume. I grabbed my tie and went downstairs.