Nika pov

L'a and I haven't spoken in days. He's been calling me but I need a break from him to be honest with you. I have no emotion or energy anymore. I got a job to be in a music video in LA. I needed to clear my mind and shit, so I decided to take it. I didn't let him know where I was going or anything, I just left. Obviously I told Mak cause yk, he will turn the whole world upside down for me. So I had no choice but to tell him. I was getting my makeup done by my friend Kristine , I met her modelling. She also models but she's a great makeup artist.

"Sooo, have you spoke to your nigga yet?"

She asked as she blended out some eye shadow. She knows about L'a, I told her but only shit I wanted her to know. I mean I just met her, can't tell her all my business.

"Nah, ion want to."

I said shaking my head.

"Girl you just gone leave him in the dark like that?"

"I mean, he deserves it. Maybe then he'll figure out how tf to act."

"You said y'all been together for 2 years huh?"

She asked and I nodded in response.

"Girl imma be real. If that nigga hasn't figured it out by now, he probably never will."

"You're probably right. I just wanna try with him though. I don't wanna give up."

"Ma'am, you done left this nigga multiple times and his ass still ain't even learn. Realistically you might just have to face reality. Not every nigga is made for a relationship."

"But I mean, it's not like he's a bad boyfriend. He just, idk."

"Remember a nigga will always do what's right when he cares about the outcome of a situation."

"Whatcha mean by that?"

I asked as she finished up my face.

"Meaning, he will do what he has to if he cares about you staying or leaving."

"But that's exactly it Krissy. He does what he knows he need to do for the time being so I won't leave. Then he goes right back to the same shit. It's crazy because he never even understands what he does is wrong."

"He doesn't understand or he doesn't wanna understand?"

"Good point."

"This nigga is grown Nika and y'all been together for 2 years. He knows wtf he's doing. Don't let these niggas fool you, they be knowing what they doing. They know wrong from right. They just don't care."

"I guess."

"What you need to do, is go back up there as a fucking bad bitch. You got your money now, you don't gotta depend on that nigga for shit. You can literally do what you want, go where you wanna go without that nigga by your side. That shit is gonna stun and hurt him. Niggas always want a bitch who depends on them cause they know that it ain't no way in hell she finna leave. So then can do wtf they wanna do. When the girl got her shit together, she don't need a nigga to do shit for her and they know that."