No (Chara)

"(Y/n) listen to me. I'm your best friend. I-I know we haven't known each other long but I... I feel like I know and trust you better than anyone else. Please just do the right thing here and-"

You brutally murdered the monster that was standing in your way, without Chara's help and completely ignoring Frisk's pleads.

"(Y/n) stop this! You're gonna-!"

"Oh so it's okay for you to kill for what you want but it's not for them? How selfish, Frisk."

You didn't know how, and apart of you didn't want to know, but somehow Chara got Frisk to be quiet, before appearing in front of you in physical form.

"C-Chara-?!"

They roughly shoved you against the railing and smashed their lips onto yours. You get the feeling that one of the reasons they're showing an interest in you is because they're trying to manipulate you, and yet, another part of it felt so genuine... like they've been waiting to do this for a long time now and that this just gives them a good excuse for themselves to do it.

"...Perhaps you are not too far off from the truth, (Y/n)."

"Uh, what?"

Chara smirked, slowly lowering their lips back onto yours, ignoring your question.

You knew that this was wrong, kissing a so called demon like this before you get ready to brutally murder all the monsters in this area. You knew that they were probably tricking you to get what they want- a completed genocide run and possibly your SOUL. But despite all this, despite the possible betrayal you might face in the near future, something about the way Chara kissed you and held you in their arms, something about the situation as a whole felt so... exciting.

Not only because of your newfound relationship with this psychotic demon (who, not to mention gives off slight yandere vibes), but also because this, right here, is a route you never dared to take before. Sure most of it was done for you, but being able to kill- to finally be able to enjoy the fighting style of the game, it filled you with excitement.

'Finally a new story.'

You were snapped out of your thoughts when Chara slightly bit your bottom lip with one of their fangs, asking for entrance. You allowed it, and like last time they mercilessly started to make out with you much to you enjoyment. Their skin was so cold aside from their lips which were surprisingly soft. Their soft hair fell down onto your skin as they pushed you so that you were below them and their crimson eyes could be seen through the little cracks of their eyelids every time they fluttered open slightly at you, seemingly unintentionally. Their hands trailed down from your arms all the way down to your waist as their fingers started to wander underneath your shirt...

"Ch-Chara! We should get going..."

They pulled away from you letting out a sigh in disappointment but respecting your wishes nonetheless, "Of course, and (Y/n)?"

You turned your head towards them, "Hm?"

"Thank you... for choosing me... even if you didn't exactly choose me I- I just," they paused, "If at any point you feel as though you can't bring yourself to kill then please, let me take over."

You tilted your head slightly, "I thought you didn't have to ask to take control? Why are you suddenly allowing me to give you permission?"

They grinned mischievously, "Well how else am I supposed to deceive you? Of course I have ti gain your trust first~" they giggled, "No but it's because I love you (Y/n), and I'd never," Chara stepped closer to you with an insane look in their blood red eyes, "Ever let anyone hurt or control you ever again, (Y/n). I would happily kill everyone in these parts if it meant protecting you."