Yes (Frisk)

"(Y/n) listen to me! I'll take you home, I'll bring the whole world to it's knees for you if you just-!"

[Astigmatism drew near.]

[♡ACT]
*Astigmatism
*Pick on

[You pick on Astigmatism.]

"That's right."

[Astigmatism doesn't care about fighting anymore.]

[♡MERCY]
*Spare

[YOU WON!
You earned 0 XP and 50 gold.]

"(Y-Y/n)? You did it!" Frisk appeared right in front of you again in physical form. Chara was no where to be seen.

Before you could say anything Frisk pulled you into a loving kiss. You were taken aback by this and Frisk almost pulled away when they realized what they only did on impulse until you kissed back, deepening the kiss even more.

Frisk smiled against your lips, a relieved feeling overcoming them. They put their hands on your waist and you wrapped your arms around theirs, your hands then trailing up their back as you did.

The kiss was cut short however when you pulled away.

"We need to get going." you said.

Frisk blushed but nodded, "R-right."

You bravely grabbed their hand, intertwining your fingers with theirs, a deep feeling of heat rising in your body while you did. They allowed it, giving your hand a light squeeze after.

"(Y/n)!"

Frisk put an arm in front if you to stop you from walking into a strange light on the ground.

But why did it look so... recognizable?

"Is that...?"

::::::::::::::::::::::
a glitch?

i was just waiting for (y/n) in the last corridor to appear when all of a sudden, i felt a sharp pain in my skull. the feeling was so excruciating that i clenched my skull and closed my eyes, waiting for the sensation to pass. i managed to open them before the feeling went away, and i saw the most craziest thing ever.

i don't really know how to describe it, but it's something like when your computer starts glitching and you can't get it to stop for a while. well that's what happened around me. my body, the setting around me started "glitching," and eventually my vision started to get blurry, until i was unable to see in front of me anymore. not only that, but a little golden flower was standing in the windowsill that wasn't there before.

it shouldn't mean anything. i could see in front of me, but it was more like i was only seeing a movie, with my eyes being the camera. the room around me was dark as the picture in front of me played, and i tried everything to get out. i even tried attacking the "walls" to see if it'd do anything but nope, it failed.

when the kid entered the judgment hall i tried to speak to them, but i didn't even have control over my own actions. the "me" that was controlling me was saying stuff completely different to what i WOULD have said. the wrong judgement, harsh words and they even implied that (y/n) is the one who killed my brother even though i know they didn't.

with that "glitch" that just happened, and the way the "me" out there was speaking, it was kinda like they were saying things that they were programmed to say.

_______
"Sans!"

Relieved to see your old friend you run down the corridor to him, hoping he'd be able to help you in any way possible.

However, you stopped dead in your tracks when you noticed the look on his face.

Somehow you knew what was going to happen. His face was unlike any other expression he wore before. But what you were thinking didn't make sense since you spared someone. Is he...?