22》Annoying Flirty

Start from the beginning

"We will open the bandage now."

Mina take a deep breath multiple times as she was unpatience to Sunghoon see her. Her hands was sweating but she trying to calm down when Wonwoo cant stop pressing her shoulder lightly.

He know how excited Mina was since yesterday when they were dated. She cant stop talking about Sunghoon.

And he glad that Mina never forget about her brother; because he realised she is family person. She always wanted everyone get treated as family. And he fall for her more deeper.

Sunghoon didnt open his eyes when the bandage fully off from his head. He was nervous to open it because he anxious to feels the light.

"You can open your eyes slowly and carefully roam the room."

He take a deep breath before move his eyelids up; the light slowly hit his eyeballs make him blinking few times.

But he trying his best to open his eyes more widen until he can see the view clearly.

And the first view he saw, was her; a person he have been missing so much.

"Noona!"

"Sunghoon-ah!"

They both hugging each other, tight and was so tight that no one can understand how it feels.

Sunghoon cried so hard on Mina shoulders as he finally can see again after three years waiting. He thought he dont have a chance anymore to stay alive for being blind.

But here he is, finally see what he ahve missing for past three years.

"Noona, I can finally see your face."

His hands holding faces and Mina do the same. Her tears cant stop flowing when Sunghoon was crying until his nose getting red.

"I thought you wont recognize my face anymore."

Mina said as she trying to not choke on her throat.

"Anni,"

Sunghoon shake his head.

"I dont have anyone except you; I wont forget my own sister."

She wipe his tears and smiles as they both can be thankful after three years of patience they have paid off.

Mina then stand up straight and pull Wonwoo's hand to face Sunghoon.

"Sunghoon-ah, this is my daepyonim; and m-my b-boyfriend, Jeon Wonwoo."

Sunghoon didnt hesitant to hug Wonwoo and grip his back like he was his brother.

Wonwoo was surprise and awkwardly patted his back while looking at Mina blankly.

"Thank you, hyung! For took care noona while I was still blind."

Mina ruffles Sunghoon hairs as he continue cried so hard on Wonwoo's shoulder.

"And thank you for looking my eyes donor."

Her hands stop after what she heard. And doctor Jung who still inside the room secretly cursed after Sunghoon broke the secret.

Wonwoo who also heard it broke the hug and scrunch his nose to Sunghoon as sign that guy had just messed up. Sunghoon automatic stop crying and gulp his own saliva.

"Mwo?"

Mina was dumbfound but she know that she didnt misheard what Sunghoon had just said.

Wonwoo take a deep breath before turning around and hold Mina both hands. He stare her eyes that was pleading a truth.