PART 46 - SHOCK/SURPRISE

Santu(irritatedly stoop up and said)- theek h mat maano aap dono.... par dekh lena ek din main ye prove karke rahungi.... ki dono saath hi h....
(And Santu left from there and behind her cheeta too left....while pj continued her work)

At 5 pm in hotel Paradise, hm hurriedly went to the receptionist and asked...

Hm(in hurry)- haseena malik ke naam se koi room booked h kya?

Receptionist(checked and said)- ji nhi mam!!

Hm(in mind)- ab kaise pata Kare ki kis room mein jaana h hame.... umm... ek kaam karte h usi se msg karke puch lete h...

Hm took out her phone and texted....
<< hame kis room mein aana h?>>

Soon reply came... and hm read it...
<< receptionist se pucho ki aaj ki special booking kya h, aur usi jagah aajao.>>

Hm took a deep breath and gathered her courage as she was not at all aware ki aage kya hone wala.... she again went to the receptionist and asked...

Hm- aap kya hame batayengi ki aaj ki special booking kya h?

Receptionist(checked once and said)- ji mam.... aapko 10 floor pe room no. 245 pe jaana h....

Hm(said)- ji theek h...thank you!!

Receptionist(before hm could leave, she said to her)- mam, you are very lucky.... jisne bhi ye booking karwayi h aapke liye wo bahut pyaar karta h aapse... unhone pura floor book karwaya h aur centre ka room choose kiya h Taaki koi disturb na kar sake....

Hm was shocked by this information and sweat bands started to form on her forehead.... but she passed an awkward smile to the receptionist and said...

Hm(smiled and said)- ji... bahut bahut shukriya aapka... ab chalte h ham...(saying this hm quickly left)

Hm hurriedly went to take lift... but she was a bit late and lift had already left.... she was totally irritated and harassed... but has no option.... so she started to move through stairs.... already 30 min were wasted in the reception and a lot of things were revolving in her mind at that moment....

Hm(while going through stairs was thinking)- ya Allah!! Pata nhi aaj kya hoga... usne poora floor book kyu karwaya h.... kuch ulta seedha to nhi hone wala h na... usne kaha tha waqt pe pahuchne ke liye... par yaha to 30 min reception mein hi barbaad hogaye.... aur ab ye seedhiya... pata nhi kya hoga.... udhar thana aur karu....

(Hm was at the stage where she wanted to cry out her heart but limitations and situation were bounding her and she has to bury her every emotion in her heart....)

Meanwhile hm anyhow trembling reached tenth floor.... she started to look for room 245.... she reached to the door.... now hm was already breathing heavily.... her heart was pounding against her ribs.... hairs almost scattered.... covered with sweat....

Standing before the door.... she closed her eyes and took a deep breath and calmed herself down and was about to enter in when her gaze fell on the side table near the door....

A blindfold was kept there.... and with a card saying << isko baand kar andar aao >>
Hm followed it and did as instructed.... she entered in the room and said....

Hm(afraid)- kyu bulaya h hame yaha?? Aur ye special booking kyu karwayi h tumne?? (She walked a few steps ahead almost to the center of the room and then asked again).... hame ye sab bilkul manjoor nhi h.... sunn bhi rahe ho tum??? Ham abhi ye blindfold utar rahe h... jo karna h tumhe kar lo....

(And she was about to take it out when someone from back hugged her and started to touch her hands inappropriately....)

Hm immediately became conscious and freed herself from the person's clutch... and shouted....