PART 1:NEW BEGINNING

Sun peeks his head out from underneath the blanket of the night's sky and slowly setting the beautiful day in the MPT.....
.
.
It was another general day at mpt...where pj could be seen talking or specifically complaining to her shivji about her arrogant bahu rani....

Pj - Shiv ji aapne na hame sab kuch bahut badhiya se diya par ek ne aise dil mein baat chubhti rahti h ki pata nhi hamare kis baat se aap itna naraaz hogaye ki apne hame aisi bahu rani chipka di.....

(WHERE SHIVJI WAS SILENTLY LISTENING TO PJ AS YE PJ KA DAILY ROUTINE THA...🤦‍♀️😂)

In the another corner of the thana could be seen cheetah drooling over his santuji while santu as usual was busy with her mobile....
And our billu was sleeping in his billu Niwas......
Basically everyone was doing their favorite stuff at the moment....
.
.
Then the scene sets to the main door of mpt...where it could be seen that a car entered and stopped infront of the mpt...and a lady with 3 stars on her each shoulder, name plate written SHO Haseena Mallik, with full classy attitude and a hypnotizing smile entered into the thana...

As she entered she shifted her gaze to every corner of the thana specifically analyzing everything and with a stern tone

she (Hm)said - Jai hind !!

But to her vain nobody listened....this caused her a bit of irritation as she had something really important to share with her team. Once again with stern and a bit louder tone she said...

Hm- JAI HIND !!!!

Everybody hearing the sudden loud voice of hm was  baffled.....still they managed themselves and wished her back coming out of their own world.

Everyone (cheetosh & pj) - JAI HIND MS !

Hm - Pushpaji aap sabhi subha subha kaise apni apni bachkani baate lekar baith jaate h....

(Pj was about to say something but hm crossed her in between and said...)

Hm- khair...hame aap sab ko ek bahut hi important baat batani h...to chaliye cabin mein aaye....

IN THE CABIN

Hm was on her chair and rest others encircled around her including billu...

Cheetah- Ms aap kuch bata rahi thi...

Pj- ha Ms aap kuch tension mein bhi lag rahi aaj...

Santu- Ha Ms kahi aapki ammi ne bina bataye aapki shaadi ki date fix kardi h aur ab aap isiliye tension mein h ki kaise itni jaldi sab manage hoga....

Meanwhile everyone was awestruck at her words and were giving her looks.....as santu noticed everyone's face she realized her words and said...

Santu - sorry Ms....aap kuch bol rahi thi

Cheetah - uff ye realization wala masumiyat...

Now this was the end of haseena's patience....and she burst out...

Hm- chup kariye aap sab....ham yaha pichle 1 ghante se kuch important batane ki koshish kar rahe h aur aap sab h jinki befizool ki baate h ki khatm hone ka naam hi nhi le rahi h.....

Santu- go ahead Ms sir.....

Hm- (gave her a look)  Thank you Santosh Sharma.....jaisa ki aap sab jante h ki ham yaha pichle 6 mahine se posted h aur kyuki ab tak thana mein registered hone wale cases easily handled ho rahe the to abhi tak hame naye officer ki jaroorat nhi  thi....

Par abhi jo case kal aaya h wo bahar se bhale hi simple sa dikh raha h par hame Shaq h ki is case mein Kai layers h jo hame solve karne h....iske liye hamne department mein ek naye officer ko mpt mein recruit karne ki request bheji thi...aur....

Pj- aur kya Ms.....

Cheetah - aur ka Ms .....

Santu and billu together- ha Ms aur kya ......

Hm -.....aur ye ki aaj department se subha letter aaya h ki nayi officer aa rahi h...wo shaam tak report karengi thane mein....to aap logo thana ko thana bana ke hi rakhna....

Everyone made their faces...hm noticed it and since now she was a bit relaxed so she took a deep breath and said ....

Hm- ham nhi chahte hamare mpt ka first impression kharab ho unke samne....bas isiliye aap sab se request kar rahe h ki........ab I  hope ki  aap sab samjh rahe h hamari baat.......

Pj - Are ms aap ye kya bol rahi h.....

Cheeta and santu- ha Ms aapko request karne ki koi jaroorat nhi h....

Billu - aap bas order kariye Ms....

Everyone smiled at hm and hm smiled back to them....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

That's the very 1st part guys....hope you all liked it....

COMING UP- socho socho wo officer kaun h?? Aur hm ne kya sachme apni saari tension bol di ya Asli tension abhi bhi hm ke mind mein h??

Comment down your views ki aap logo ko kya Lagta h ki aage kya hoga in sawalo ka jawab.....

Milte h next part mein.....👋