PART 18- MISSION STARTED

Hey guys!! I am back with new part as promised....

__________________________________________
AFTER 7 DAYS
IN HM'S CABIN:

HM(frustrated)- Santosh Sharma kuch pata chala un private nos ke baare mein.... ham already aapko ek hafte se upar waqt de chuke h... ab hamare upar bhi pressure badhte jaa raha h... aur yaha koi lead h ki milne ka naam nhi le raha h....

Santu(while working on her laptop said)- ms aap fikar mat kariye... main bahut kareeb hu information ke... hame jald hi useful lead mil jayegi case ke liye....

Hm(to ks)- Aur karishma singh aapko koi bhi update mila aapke khabri network se...

Ks- nhi ms... koi lead nhi mila h abhi tak....

Hm banged her fist onto the table top in frustration and seeing that ks and santu looked at each other.... and ks slowly blinked assuring santu that she will handle hm....

Ks(trying to calm down hm)- Ms aap stress mat lijiye... ham h na yaha... ham bahut jald koi na koi lead dhundh lenge... aur santu ne bhi Bola na ki wo information ke bahut kareeb h.... to please aap apne aap ko shant rakhiye....(said with pleading eyes)

Hm saw KS's pleading 🥺 eyes and just nodded gesturing that she is calm now...

AFTER 15 MINUTES-

Santu(in excitement)- ms information mil gayi un teeno private nos ki.... Maine aapko mail kar diya h...

Hm(again with shine of new Josh in her eyes she said)- thank you so much santosh sharma...and I am proud of you...

Santu(extremely happy and with attitude she said)- my pleasure ms... Jai hind!!

And saying this she left the cabin... here as santu left ks went and closed the doors... and came to hm...

Hm opened the mail... and from there they got the details like whose no. they were... and address...and the call recording with lallan shukla.... both of them plugged in the headset and listened to the recordings....but  in every call they found only some random words were spoken from the person from this side to Lallan shukla.... hm replayed the call recordings... but both ks and hm were not able to understand how these words were connected....

Ks(taking out the headset and extremely confused)- ms ye kuch samajh nhi aa raha h... pahle call pe isne Bola... 12 baj ke 11 min aur 21 sec aur phir Bola drink beer.... 
Dusre call pe isne Bola... dargah pe dua ki h... aur teesre recording mein bol raha h ki 12 tareek ko raat ko iski gf iske ghar nhi aa payi kyuki use cab nhi mili....

Hm (thinking something she looked to ks and said)- ham samajh rahe h ks... ye teeno recordings ka koi Mel nhi h aapas mein.... khair ham iske baare mein sochte h aur dekhte h ki koi link milta h ya nhi aap tab tak in addresses pe jaa ke in owners se miliye jinke naam pe ye nos. Registered h....

Ks- ji Ms.... Jai hind

Hm nodded and ks left immediately... here hm started to ponder over the recordings....

AFTER A FEW HOURS-

Hm was very exhausted because since ks left she was thinking and thinking about the connection between those words.....
And because of that our hm had piled up a deck of papers on her table and all her cabin was a mess now.... anyone who to enter the cabin could only see white papers with something scribbled over it.....along with that hm had forgot everything.... like to have her lunch and also her phone with 25+ missed calls......

Here ks returned to thana.... and directly stormed to HM's cabin with anger and concern....

Ks(in anger)- haseena.....aa.....pp... (while putting her 1st step in the cabin a paper came under her step.... and then she looked around her.... and was shocked at the craziness spread in her surrounding.... and soon concern took over her anger)