trekking 7

He pulled her to the kitchen and asked her " Saman nikalo jaldi" with excitement while she pulled his cheeks cutely and took out flour, coco powder, sugar, chocolate for brownies and mayo, vegetables for sandwiches.

"Phele kya karna hai" asked sidharth

"Dekho phele, brownies bnayenge" she said and took out some flour and coconut powder in bowl

"Main bnaunga please" he said while making puppy eyes, making her agree at his demands, while he stared to prepare brownies and she started to prepare sandwiches.

"Shehnaaz idhar dekho" he said as a naughty idea stricked his mind, while she turned around, the movement she turned he applied brownie batter on her nose making her frown

"Hahaha, tum kitni funny lag rahi ho heheh" laughed sidharth making her frown and in return she applied mayonnaise on his cheeks and started laughing.

"Sidharth tum bhi bahut funny lag rahe ho" laughed Shehnaaz while he threw the flour packet on her making her white and started laughing while she took out the ketchup bottle and threw ketchup on him making him look like a ghost while he also picked up the ketchup bottle to throw it on her but she started running all around her house while he stared running behind her while running downstairs her leg got collided with the dustbin and she was about to fall but how can our shukla ji let that happen he immediately caught her between her arms and himself fall on the floor while still having her in his arms, she was continuously staring at him and so was he they both were looking at each other with so much love they both closed their eyes and started Bringing their faces closer, their lips were just only a few inches far when a noise came, making them separate. The noise was from sidharth's phone which was in the room beside, he went there and saw the call coming from diljeet's number making him frown while he decided to decline the call.

"Decline kyu kra usse tension ho gi" said shehnaaz

"Nahi hogi, chalo tum" he said and carried her in his arms making her suprise but blush, he carried her to her room and asked her "Tum nha lo" said sidharth

"Nahi, abhi nahi abhi flour hairs mai hai or agar pani pda toh roti ban jayegi, abhi tum please yeh towel ki help se nikal do" said shehnaaz while he agreed, she sat on the floor while he sat on the bed and started removing the flour, after half an hour he was successful doing that.

"Mai nhane jaa rahi hun sidharth tum bhi chle jao, fir trekking ke liye nikalna hai or abhi toh tumhare ghar bhi Jaana hai" said shehnaaz while he nodded his head and moved towards the bathroom and they took bath (alag alag gande baccho 😅)

They both got ready, shehnaaz went towards the room where he was there and opened the door and saw him wearing his old shirt and jeans that he wore last night at party.

"Sidharth chalo, tumhare ghar chalen, cab (cab isliye kyuki unhe trek pr jana hai or vo Bali ki kisi hill pr utrenge or fir udhar ki hill se trekking start karenge) aa gayi" said shehnaaz while got lost in looking at her she was wearing a beautiful blue top with pink trouser and a bag pack which was having all nesscery things, with blue holographic sneakers, she was looking heavenly beautiful without make up just like an angle.

"Sidharth..sidharth chalo" she said while bringing him on earth.

"Ha..han chalo" said sidharth, they both sat in can beside each other and moved towards his home, they reached his home and then towards his room.

"Shehnaaz yeh rha mera cupboard please kardo packing mai change kar ke aata hun" said sidharth while she took out few clothes and started packing after 10 minutes she was done with his packing when sidharth came outside gaining her attention she got mesmerized looking at him, he was wearing a simple black t-shirt with few cuts on it and rugged shorts and white shoes

"I know Madam mai hot hun gadi mai tad lena abhi late ho rahe hain" said sidharth and picked her up in his arms making her suprised and started moving downstairs towards the cab.

"Sidharth mai chal rahi hun, kya kar rahe ho tum" said shehnaaz

"Kyu tumhe accha nahi lag rha" said sidharth, while he himself doesn't know why was he doing this but he wants to do it and it was happening, it was an urge for him to protect her from all the evil things.

"Nahi Esa nahi hai, vo bass shram aa rahi hai" said shehnaaz while blushing making him smile. While they both settled on the back seat and moved towards.

Warning spoiler hai lekin dena pda kyuki aap log zyada pyaar nahi de rahe, toh spoiler yeh hai ki sidnaaz ke bahut romantic movements honge trek pr or sidharth diljeet ka breakup ab toh pyaar do na story ko please puppy eyes 🥺 shehnaaz wali