Chapter 18

Lisa Pov
As soon as I entered the portal I immediately make my way to the palace.

This is not the palace anymore...... I muttered when I saw a lot of mirror.

Now where's that rascal?...... I asked and I started to walk.

While I'm walking around the palace to find my mom's brother and that demon I heard some shouting in a room but I'm aware that room is really big like you can make it a playground like what I saw to Irene's world.

As soon as I opened the door I saw some not that strong demon hurting the villagers.

Jackpot..... I stated that earned their attention.

Your highness....... They said in unison.

The half demon ....... One of the monsters said.

I'll just call them monsters because it suits to their faces being called monsters

The ugly monsters...... I stated and pulled out my sword.

It's not that strong because my father gave this enough for me to protect myself.

Get her..... One of them said and I immediately jumped off them.

Make sure to escape from here..... I said to the villagers.

Yes your highness...... One of them stated.

On a count of three run and make sure don't be slow...... I said to them.

One ....... I counted.

Three..... I counted that made them looked at me but they also run away and before the monsters could stop them I immediately attack them.

Get the sword...... One of them said and I felt someone kicked me at my back then they took the chance to get my sword.

What a unlucky dumbass I am...... I said in my mind.

The demon king will be happy to see you..... One of them said.

And I will be happy if I will kill him.....I stated.

Master Lisa...... I heard someone said that made me looked where the voice came from and I saw my animal carrying a familiar sword.

Father's sword...... I muttered.

It's the Tessaiga....... I stated and Koa throw the sword so I immediately stand up and catched it.

Go ..... I said to him.

But master....... Koa said.

Koa go...... I said to him and I saw him left.

Now time for fun...... I stated and with that they immediately attack me.

Thanks to my father who taught me how to use his sword before.

Killing my father is the biggest take they made.

My job here is done ...... I stated as I saw the monsters lying down.

I approached one of them to get my own sword before leaving this room.

While I'm walking again I heard someone spoke behind me that made me stopped.

Lisa....... I heard Jihoon said my mom's brother.

 I heard Jihoon said my mom's brother

The traitor...... I stated and looked at him.

Your father is dead you little demon....... The man who's standing beside him.

If you just agreed to be my servant then your father is alive right now but no..... Jihoon stated.

And btw this is Woobin....... Jihoon added.

 Jihoon added

The demon...... I muttered.

I will never be someone's servant and I will kill the both of you ...... I said to them.

You won't kill your own mother's brother...... Jihoon said and before I could pull out my sword I felt something sharp passed through my heart..

This won't kill you it will just help us to make you our prisoner for now because I want your own sister and mother to see how I will make their precious half demon turn into a full blooded demon...... Woobin said and I felt like I got trapped in the wall.

Poor you ..... Jihoon said.

Something is wrong to his smell.

Let's go celebrate this achievement Jihoon...... Woobin said then they left.

Some is wrong.