Chapter 10

Irene Pov
I froze on my spot seeing Lisa. Is this for real or she's just wearing something?

Lisa...... Jisoo said and approached her.

My sword is back...... Lisa said to her.

Wait that's a real sword?...... Momo asked her.

Why would I use a fake one?..... Lisa asked her.

Wait Jisoo what's the meaning of this?...... Wendy asked her.

Remember when we told you that we're not from here?...... Jisoo asked her

Yes why?...... Wendy asked her and Jisoo released a deep sigh.

We don't actually live here in your world were from another dimension...... Jisoo said.

Like outer space?...... Mina asked her.

Hmm no it's just like a different world but like your world we have villagers...... Jisoo answered.

Then why are you here?...... I asked her.

In order to protect Lisa from her mom's brother...... Seulgi answered.

Why?...... Jennie asked her and I looked at Lisa who's holding her sword I guess.

He doesn't want Lisa or her sister to rule the kingdom that's why he wanted to kill the both of them.....Jisoo answered.

And pleased don't be afraid of us......Jisoo added.

Why?..... Nayeon asked her.

Seulgi can transform into a wolf and me I can open the portal to our dimension and create some potions.....Jisoo answered.

How about Lisa?...... I asked her.

She's a half demon her father a demon while her Mom is Queen......Seulgi answered.

S-She won't hurt us right?...... Momo asked her.

She won't there's nothing to threaten Lisa here, or make her reach her limits...... Jisoo answered.

What if she become a demon what will happen?....... I asked her.

Her father is helping her to control herself because Lisa still can't control herself but maybe she will soon......Jisoo answered.

Where are her family now?......Joy asked the both of them.

They are living with some villagers away from the kingdom...... Seulgi answered.

Is that the reason why you don't understand some words that we're saying?...... I asked Lisa but she just looked at me.

You can talk you know...... I said to her then she hold my hand that made me stunned.

I want to be with you all day ...... Lisa said and I felt my heart beat fasten.

W-What do you mean?...... I asked her.

What's that word again?...... Lisa asked.

I think it's P.A....... Yeri said to her.

Oh that's it I want to be with you like what you're saying before but I don't to be your servant....... Lisa said.

What changed your mind?...... I asked her.

That two rascal ...... Lisa answered that made me confused.

Who?...... I asked her.

The two rascal who's trying to give you some flowers ....... Lisa answered that made me smile

Is she jealous?...... I asked in my mind.

Why are you smiling can't you see I'm annoyed?...... Lisa asked.

Are you perhaps getting jealous Lisa?...... Jennie asked her.

No...... Lisa answered immediately.

You answered fast Lisa......Moonbyul said to her

And Lisa how can you be her P.A if your eyes are like that now and also your hair?...... Sana asked her.

Let's not forget about the sword......Momo stated.

I don't want to leave my sword......Lisa stated.

But she's cute when her appearance is like that...... Wendy stated.

Are you sure about being my P.A?.........I asked her and she just nod her head.

Wow unnie you have a P.A and it's a half demon...... Yeri stated.

Wait is this the reason why the bottle that Jisoo is saying is important?.....Dahyun asked.

Yes I made that potion to keep Lisa's appearance hidden...... Jisoo answered.

I will just wait you in the company Lisa...... I said to her and stand up.

We will bring her there ...... Wendy stated and I just nod my head.

See you guys tomorrow.......Mina said to them.

See you...... I said and kissed Lisa then I saw her face redden.

What the fuck unnie..... They said in unison but I just dragged Jennie away.

What was that for?...... Jennie asked.

I don't know I just felt like I want to kiss her lips ....... I answered

Well that's new and I smell something fishy...... Jennie stated and I just smiled .