Chapter 9

No One Pov
When Lisa dragged Irene right on time Suho and Bo-Gum arrived.

Irene flowers for you...... Bo-Gum and Suho said at the same time.

Suho, Bo-Gum I already told the both of you to stop courting me...... Irene said to them.

But we like you Irene ...... Suho said to her.

But I don't...... Irene said to him and she looked at Lisa.

Are they bothering you?..... Lisa whispered to her.

No...... Irene answered.

Irene if you won't be my girlfriend I will tell my parents not to accept your aunt and uncle's offer..... Bo-Gum said to her that made Irene looked at him

Is that perhaps a threat?....... Lisa asked him.

Lisa just ignore him....... Irene whispered to her.

What do you think Irene?...... Bo-Gum asked her.

I'll borrow them....... Lisa said then dragged Suho and Bo-Gum while Irene is just looking at her dragging the two men.

What's wrong with you?...... Bo-Gum asked her in a serious tone.

You're threatening a woman....... Lisa said to him.

That's my way of making Irene my girlfriend..... Bo-Gum said to her and Lisa approached him.

I don't like your way....... Lisa said and hold Bo-Gum's neck as she lifted him up.

Hey let go of him...... Suho said but Lisa just did the same thing to him.

Leave her alone and don't even try to threaten a woman because I won't hesitate to kill the both of you..... Lisa said before letting the both of them go .

Understand?..... Lisa asked them.

Y-Yes...... The both of them said in unison then Lisa left.

When Lisa got back she saw Irene are already with the others.

Where did you bring them?...... Irene asked her.

We just talked and they decided to leave...... Lisa answered as dog ears started to appeared to Lisa's head that made Jisoo and Seulgi's eyes widen.

Wow nice headband Lisa where did you get that?..... Sana asked her and about to touch her dog ear.

Guys can we bring Lisa to Wendy's house for now?...... Jisoo asked them and grabbed Lisa.

Can we come?....... Rose asked her.

You guys can come so let's go.......Wendy said then they left.

When they arrived at Wendy's house Jisoo immediately went to the room she's sleeping to find a bottle.

Wendy did you saw a bottle in the room that I'm sleeping?..... Jisoo asked her.

No I didn't...... Wendy answered.

Oh the bottle in that room? Actually we  already thrown it away.......Dahyun answered that made Jisoo and Seulgi's eyes widen.

How about the liquid inside of it?.....Seulgi asked her.

We thrown it in the sink...... Yeri answered.

Oh no..... Jisoo and Seulgi said at the same time.

Why is that bottle important?.......Solar asked the both of them.

Yes especially the water inside of it.....Jisoo answered as she looked at Lisa.

I'm going outside...... Lisa said and immediately left

What's wrong with Lisa now?......Jennie asked.

This is gonna be a lot of trouble......Seulgi muttered.

Let's cook for dinner...... Nayeon said and they just nod at her.

While the others are talking about some random stuffs Jisoo and Seulgi is being problematic.

Jisoo were really sorry for throwing the bottle away we didn't know that it's important one for the both of you ...... Chaeyoung stated.

Not just for the both of us...... Jisoo stated.

Guys the food is ready and call Lisa so we can eat...... Jihyo said.

I'll just call her...... Irene said and about to open the door but it already opened revealing Lisa.

Irene and her friends got shocked when they saw Lisa that no one even dared to break the silence.

( I don't know how to edit it okay? Just imagine it's Inuyasha's appearance she have)

(Hey I won't be able to update later because of a project that I will make and help my friends on the dance steps that we will be performing annyeong (