Chapter 8

Yuri Pov
Hi I'm Yuri and I will take my mom's position because my sister Lisa refused to take that position but when my mom's brother found out he tried to use Lisa against us that's the reason why I send Lisa to the human world.

Here we are living with some villagers because her rascal brother got the chance to kick us out of the palace.

He doesn't want a demon to rule this kingdom. My Mom isn't a demon okay? But our dad is.

We just found out that my mom's brother made a deal with a demon but that demon hates Dad.

Yuri ...... Jessica called me so I looked at her.

What is it?....... I asked her then she looked behind her that made me confused.

Yuri..... I heard father's voice so I looked behind Jessica and saw my father full of blood so I immediately approached him.

Father what happened?...... I asked her.

Your brother changed...... Dad said to Mom.

What do you mean?....... Mom asked him then Dad looked at me.

You have to kill him...... Dad said that made me shocked.

Father tell me what happened to you first ...... I said to him.

I tried to kill the demon he made a deal with but I failed...... Dad said.

Father...... I said

Yuri you need your sister to defeat him..... Dad said.

Don't die you know what will happen if Lisa will know this...... I said to him.

Give her my sword and I trust you that you will help her to control herself...... Dad said and Mom hold his hand.

I love you my Queen...... Dad said as he slowly close his eyes.

I love you my king...... Mom said and kissed his forehead.

I failed you Lisa, I'm sorry I hope you will understand me I didn't know that Dad will do this.

What we will gonna do now?......Jessica asked and I looked at my father's dead body.

I don't know....... I answered.

You need to bring your sister back......Taeyeon said and I shook my head.

I don't want to lose someone again.....I said to her.

Yuri...... Mom called me so I looked at her.

Your sister....... Mom said and I hugged her

Give me more time and I will bring her back here....... I said to her.

Lisa will feel the pain...... Mom said but I just hugged her tighter.

We should kill their allies first......Yoona stated then I saw Jessica's sister arrived.

What information do you have?...... I asked her.

A lot of villagers is being their slave......Krystal answered.

And one of them told me that the Queen's brother is trying to find Lisa...... Krystal added.

He really want to use Lisa against us just to make Mom agree to his deal......I said.

What deal is it again?....... Tiffany asked

If mom will agree to give her position to him, he will stop this nightmare.......I answered.

Why does he even hate the two of you and your father?...... Taeyeon asked.

Because he thinks that they just want to rule the village how they want and kill a lot of innocent people whenever they want...... Mom answered.

But he's doing it right now....... Jessica stated.

We should make him snap out of it and make him believe that we don't have a bad intentions rather than killing him like what Dad said.....I stated.

Hey there's a letter to your father's hand.... Sooyoung said so I looked at Dad's hand and saw a letter so I grabbed it.

It's for Lisa...... I stated.

Lisa can kill bandits like what she did before ....... Seohyun said.

Those are harassing a lot of villagers they deserve to die...... I said and I looked at Mom who's just looking at father's dead body while she's holding his hand.

I'll make that demon pay for what he done and I know if you're here already you will hate Lisa.