Chapter 22

Irene Pov
I don't know but maybe this is what Jisoo is talking about and I want to help Lisa.

Lisa....... I called her as I hold her hand.

Stay away from her...... I heard the Woobin demon said.

I'm expecting that something will hit me but I didn't felt anything touched my body.

Do everything you can and let me protect you while my sister can't..... I heard Yuri said that made me looked at her.

I'm counting on you ...... Yuri stated and I just nod my head and looked at Lisa.

Her eyes are red, her hair is levitating and her nails are long.

Irene remember this Lisa still doesn't know what she really wants...... I heard Jisoo stated.

Lisa also wants to be happy and I know you can make her happy......Seulgi stated.

Lisa I'm here...... I said to her and hold her cheeks.

Please Lisa I know you wanted to be a full blooded demon but that won't make you happy like you want......I added.

We're here to make you happy...... I said to her.

Your Queen is here now...... I muttered but enough for her to hear before I kiss her.

Please...... I muttered.

After a few moments I felt that Lisa kissed me back that made me sigh in relief and I pulled out.

Lisa...... I stated and hugged her.

Go back to your friends...... Lisa stated and I pulled out from the hug.

Promise me you will refuse to be a full blooded demon...... I said to her.

I promise....... Lisa stated so I went back to my friends.

Hold this bow and if I say to hit that mirror hit it okay?..... Jisoo asked and I just nod at her and grabbed the bow.

No One Pov
When Yuri saw Lisa is okay now she approached her.

Lisa...... Yuri called her.

Let's finish this first ........ Lisa said to her and grabbed the Tessaiga.

Well you will regret refusing me Lisa....... Woobin said to her.

And I will do the same thing that I did to your father...... Woobin added.

Be my guest...... Lisa said to him.

There's still a lot of monsters around Lisa...... Yuri said to her.

Let me handle this and this time protect them...... Lisa said to as her sword became bigger.

Okay..... Yuri said and immediately approached the others.

What's happening?...... Jessica asked her.

Let's wait ...... Yuri answered.

Time to let you realize who's the real demon here....... Lisa said to him.

I'm the real one and you're just a half...... Woobin said to her.

Attack her...... Woobin said to his allies and they obeyed.

Wind scar....... Lisa stated as powerful force got released.

Wow...... Sana gasp same as with her friends.

How did she already know that attack if that's your father's sword?.......Krystal asked Yuri.

He taught her...... Yuri answered.

I'll make you pay....... Lisa said to him.

Backlash wave....... Lisa stated as another powerful got released again.

Nice try..... Woobin stated.

But that will never work......Woobin added as a black circle started to absorb the force then it got released towards Lisa.

Lisa!..... Irene shouted and about to approach her

Our goal Irene...... Jisoo said to her.

We need a distraction so Lisa's attack can hit him...... Yuri stated.

And once he become like clouds or ashes I need you Jisoo to use the wind tunnel...... Yuri said to her.

We can distract him if the mirror of life get destroy...... Seulgi stated.

You're right...... Yuri stated and looked at Lisa who's laying down.

While Lisa is laying down she saw a feet that made her look up

Father....... Lisa stated.

You suppose to be fighting and not laying down Lisa...... Her father said to her.

And you suppose to be here alive ......Lisa said to him.

My body is gone but soul is still here......Her father said to her.

Fight for our kingdom Lisa fight for me, let them see what a half blooded demon can do..... Her father said before he disappeared.

And I won't fail you...... Lisa stated as two mark started to appear each side of her face.