Chapter 11

Lisa Pov
Did Irene just kissed me? Why do I feel something weird?

Lisa..... I heard Jisoo called me that made me looked at her.

You okay?...... Jisoo asked and I stand up.

Of course I am....... I answered.

But your face is so damn red......Seulgi stated.

You're blushing...... Wendy stated.

No I'm not....... I said to her.

Yes you are........ Moonbyul said but I just frowned.

So I guess good luck for being Irene's P.A tomorrow....... Jeongyeon said.

Yeah yeah whatever...... I said and went to the branch of a tree to sleep.

Morning Came

When I went back inside I saw them waiting for me I guess.

Why are you guys looking at me like that?.....I asked them.

Lisa....... Seulgi said and I looked at her.

We need to do this to you.......Moonbyul stated that made me confused.

What do you mean?...... I asked them.

Irene is waiting for me....... I said to them.

You need to take a bath..... Tzuyu stated.

W-What?...... I asked.

You need to take a bath..... Tzuyu answered.

No ...... I said and about to leave but I felt pair of arms hold me.

Let me go or I will cut your arms......I stated.

You don't have your sword with you.....Seulgi said and dragged me.

When I heard that sound again I tried my best to leave but they hold me tight.

No let me go!...... I shouted.

You need to be smell good for Irene......Wendy stated.

No let me go!...... I shouted but they just ignored me.

Irene Pov
I'm already here in the company with my friends because they are waiting the rest of our friends to arrive because they will go to the Lotte World.

What are they taking too long?......Momo asked.

I don't know....... Sana answered.

After a few minutes they finally arrived but I noticed that Lisa is glaring at them.

What's wrong with this demon again?..... I asked in my mind.

What's with the face Lisa?..... I asked her.

Ask those rascals...... Lisa answered that made me looked at our friends.

You need to smell good...... Moonbyul said to her then I saw aunt and uncle approaching us with a wide smile.

I have a good news...... Aunt stated.

What is it aunt?....... I asked her.

Bo-Gum's parents company accepted our offer...... Uncle answered that made me shocked.

But I didn't agreed to become his girlfriend ...... I stated then I remembered that Lisa dragged Suho and Bo-Gum yesterday so I looked at Lisa.

Well let's celebrate to our house tonight....... Uncle stated.

What do you think?...... Uncle asked.

Sure uncle we will be there......Solar answered.

And also congrats....... Moonbyul stated.

We will go now bye bye...... Rose said then they left.

Wait why are you wearing that kind of clothes Lisa?..... Aunt asked her.

Let's talk about it in my office aunt......I said to her and she just not at me then the four of us went to my office.

So?..... Uncle asked so I told them everything what they said last night because I know I can trust them.

Aww you looked like a wolf or dog.....Aunt said to Lisa

My Mother said it's a dog...... Lisa stated.

Well we will see you tonight okay?......Uncle said to her and Lisa just nod at him.

See you...... Aunt said then they exited my office.

I don't have any schedule to do here do you want to follow our friends?......I asked Lisa but she just shook her head.

Why?...... I asked her.

I hate them for taking me that damn water...... Lisa answered that made me chuckle.

But you need to get use to it...... I said to her then she looked at me.

I know that ....... Lisa stated then she approached me.

What?...... I asked her then I feel a lips touched mine that made my eyes widen.

I feel it again.....I heard Lisa said before she sat down on the floor.

Does her heart beat fasten also? But Irene she's freaking demon. But she's a half demon that means her Mom is also a mortal like me.

Gosh Irene there's a lot of human here to choose and fall inlove but why I ended up to a demon?