Episode 18

I'm gonna skip a few days but tell y'all what happened. Rick killed two of this prisoners Tomas and Andrew, Big tiny was bitten so Axel and Oscar was the only prisoner that survives. Lori gave birth to a baby girl but unfortunately Lori didn't make it, Hershel was better they gave him crutches. Briana had left a note to Daryl saying,

Dear Daryl,
I'm gonna be gone for a few days to look for Ashley, I don't want y'all following me...please take care of Dixie for me. I love y'all.

Daryl started to tear up and put the note in his vest along with a picture of Briana. Daryl picked up Dixie from the bed.

Merle had took Briana to Woodbury where she would be safe...which briana ran into two people familiar.

Ashley: "So is everyone safe?"

Briana: "Yeah..."

Ashley: "Mom...?Dad...?"

Briana: "We don't know...Ash"

I looked down at my small baby bump.

Ashley: "So I see your pregnant."

She put her hand on my tummy. And smile softly, then Ashley got up and grab a baby boy that about 5 months. I look up curious.

Ashley: "His name is Jake."

Briana: "Where's the parents?"

Ashley looked down and look at the door that opened, Merle had walked in and walk towards Ashley and the baby.

Merle: "Come to daddy."

Merle reached out his hand and Ashley gave him
the baby. Merle had lean down to kiss Ashley on the lips. I confused.

Merle: "I'm about to leave so I'm just here to say goodbye to my son."

He put him in Ashley's lap and left.

Briana: "You got to be kidding me!"

Ashley: "I know it's wrong to date my brother n law."

Briana: "You're 16! And he's 52."

Ashley: "Ok so the world ended. And plus you don't have room to talk, you're with a 43 year old."

Briana: "I'm 19!! That doesn't matter. Merle isn't your type!"

Ashley: "Maybe Merle should had left you out there..."

Briana: "Ugh. Ashley, I'm sorry...it's just I don't want to see you hurt..."

*****
Glenn and Maggie went out to get some supplies for the baby when Merle ran into them outside.

Merle: "And where is it y'all good people are calling home?"

Merle put his gun down as soon as he saw Glenn.

Maggie: "Hey, back the hell up!"

Merle: "Jesus."

Glenn: "You made it."

Merle: "Can you tell me, is my brother alive?"

Glenn: "Yeah."

Merle: "Hey, you take me to him and I'll call it even on everything that happened up there in Atlanta. No hard feelings. You like that? Well, I found myself a medical supply warehouse. Fixed it up myself."

Glenn: "We'll tell Daryl you're here and he'll come out to meet you.

Merle: "Hold on. Just hold up. Hey, the fact that we found each other is a miracle. You can trust me."