Episode 9

Briana's POV

As we was driving, I put my hand on my stomach and smiled.

Daryl: "What?"

Briana: "I'm just glad we made it out of there. And little Dixon is happy as well."

I kissed Daryl on the cheek. Not long before we have to stop and get some gas.

Daryl: "I'm gonna ride the motorcycle so you have to ride in the RV."

Briana: "Ok."

I got in the RV and we was back on the road. Shane was cleaning my gun, while I watch him.

Briana: "Looks complicated."

Shane: "The trick is getting all these pieces back together the same way. I could clean Andrea's, show y'all how."

Andrea was sitting next to me. Shane grabbed Andrea's gun.

Shane: "It's a sweet piece."

Andrea: "It was a gift from my father. He gave it to me just before Amy and I took off on our road trip. He said two girls on their own should be able to defend themselves."

Shane: "Smart man, your father. Look, it's a—it's a limited capacity. See? Only holds seven rounds."

While Shane was talking about guns, I was pulling out a picture of Adrian.

Andrea: "Who's that?"

Briana: "My best friend...I hope she's still out there alive."

Shane: "Oh yeah. She dated my cousin Ricky. And got marry to y'all sister Amy (a different Amy)."

Briana: "Yeah.."

Shane: "Where's Amy and Ashley at anyway?"

Briana: "There's no telling...I just hope they are ok"

I looked sad. Just missing them.

We was coming to a stop.

Dale: "Oh jeez."

We was on a highway with a lot of abandoned car.

Glenn: "Uh, maybe we should just go back. There's an interstate bypass—

Dale: "We can't spare the fuel."

We all got out.

Dale: "A thousand times. Dead in the water."

Shane: "Problem, Dale?"

Dale: "Just a small matter of being stuck in the middle of nowhere...."

While they was talking about the RV I went off leaving the group to search the vehicles, to find something useful...then I heard a moaning from a car. I went towards the sound and grabbed my knife out of my pocket as I opened the door of the car I held my knife up and then realized it was a girl around my age.

Briana: "h-hello miss?"

She turned around and I dropped my knife and my jaw dropped...

Adrian: "B-bri- is that you..."

I grabbed her by her arm and put it around my neck and took her back to the group.

Briana: "Hey y'all, I would like for y'all to meet Adrian."

Rick: "Your best friend from school? Oh my god. Take her into the RV let her rest."

Daryl hands me a bottle of water to give her then I lay her down on the bed in the RV.

Briana: "How long you been out here?"

Adrian: "A week..."

Briana: "Was you with anyone?"

Adrian: "Amy and Ricky..."

Briana: "What!? Where are they!?"

Adrian: "I don't know...they left me."

Briana: "I have to tell Rick and Lexi...was Ashley with y'all...?"

She shook her head.

Briana: "Thank you..."

I got out of the RV and went to talk to Lexi and Rick.

Rick: "What is it?"

Briana: "Adrian was with Amy and Ricky..."

Lexi: "Wait...where are there?"

Briana: "She doesn't know, they left her behind"

Rick: "Was Ashley with them?"

Briana: "No..."

Rick hugged me.

Rick: "It's ok. We will find them."

*****
Shane: "If you can't find a radiator hose here..."

Daryl: "There's a whole bunch of stuff we can find."

T-Dog: "I can siphon more fuel from these cars for a start."

Carol: "Maybe some water."

Sam: "Or food."

Lori: "This is a graveyard."

I had went back into the RV with Adrian.

Lori: "I don't know how I feel about this."

Everyone was looking around in cars. Daryl find a onesie that say "Daddy's Little Biker." And he put it in his vest. I was watching Sean in the RV. Glenn and Dale was fixing the hose in the RV again.

Glenn: "Which one?"

Dale: "The flathead. Radiator hose clamp is always a flathead. Here, you do it. Learn something."

I let Adrian watch Sean while I got out of the RV and went to Daryl.

Briana: "Hey, you find anything?"

Daryl: "Yup."

He pulled out the onesie and put it against my stomach.

Daryl: "She already looked beautiful in it."

I blushed. And gave him a kissed.

Briana: "I'm gonna go back to the RV to keep Adrian company."

Daryl: "Alright."

I had went back into the RV and sat on the bed with Adrian. She feeling a lot better now. I looked out the window above Adrian head and saw a herd coming. I hurry up and close the door of the RV bedroom door and sat up against the door with Sean in my lap covering his mouth so he wouldn't scream and Adrian had lay on her back on the bed. And everyone was hiding underneath the cars but Andrea was in the bathroom. A walker had came in the RV looking around but Andrea had dropped something on the floor that attract the walker back towards the bathroom door, she tried her best to keep the walker from coming in and then Dale was on the roof of the RV and had headed the screwdriver to Andrea from the screen window that was above her head...she had stabbed the walker multiple times and I got out to see Andrea cover in blood. Thank God Sean was asleep on the bed next to Adrian. After the head passed there was one more, Sophia was underneath the car but was about to get up and when she saw the walker she was crying and had her up from underneath the car she had ran over to the woods away from the walker that was chasing her, Rick had ran after her. I can hear Carol crying when I got out of the RV, I had Sean in my arms and Lexi told me about Sophia. Adrian was next to me.

Carol: "There's two walkers are after my baby."

My heart just broke for Carol...