Episode 1: pilot part 1

UPDATED: A/N: Before I start this story. I'm gonna go over everything about what happen before the world ended. I'm gonna change the story up a bit.
-4 years ago before the zombie apocalypse-

Briana's POV

I was just now waking up to my alarm clock.

Briana: "Ughhh."

Mom: "Time to get up. It's your day!!"

I just now turn 15.

Merle: "Good morning."

I just looked at him. Can he tell I'm not a morning person. Daryl and Merle works for my dad at a motorcycle shop.

Dad: "Happy birthday baby girl!!!"

Briana: "Eh. So why Daryl and Merle is here this morning."

Daryl: "Well, good morning to you to."

I rolled my eyes.

Dad: "They taking you camping all week before you go back to school."

Yeah I forgot to mention I'm a sophomore in high school. I go to school with one of my best friend Adrian. She's a senior in high school. I go to school with my sister Amy which she's a junior, me and her don't usually get along but I still love her. I have one brother and three sisters...yeah it's a lot.

Briana: "Okay. Fine by me."

Daryl: "Good come on then."

As we got on the road I been thinking. Adrian been excepting me to lose my virginity...
Ughhh. But I don't have a boyfriend....but do have a crush on someone.
We have stopped at the gas station while Merle get his drugs. So that leaves me and Daryl in the truck alone...
Should I ask him?

Briana: "Daryl..? Can I ask you something...I don't know if it's a question o-or n-not..."

Daryl: "Sure?"

Briana: "So my friend except me to lose my virginity over the summer...and I was wondering that if-

He cuts me off.

Daryl: "Hell nah, if you asking me to take your virginity there's no way sweetheart...I can get in a whole a lot of trouble"

Briana: "But I want it Daryl...I really do."

Daryl: "Ugh. I'll think about it..."

I smiled.

*****
As we got to where we was camping they help set up my tent and took me hunting. Later that night Merle was asleep but I couldn't sleep so I step outside of my tent and saw Daryl sitting on a log.

Daryl: "Come on."

He got up with his hand out so I took his hand and he led us both to the truck off in the distance. There was a mattress in the bed of the truck. I turn to look at Daryl and he had already have his pants off.

Daryl: "You said you want to lose your virginity. Come on."

He got on the mattress with his legs out in front of him so I nervously got onto his lap and started to place my lips on his. We started making out, as I grind slowly on his boner. Daryl started moaning as I grind. He took my shirt and bra off and he place his lips on my neck.

Briana: "Mmmmm Daryl."

Daryl: "You like this?"

He starting to suck on my neck while he was holding me on his lap.

Briana: "Yessss"

Daryl: "Then how about this."

He put me on my back and started kissing me down to my pantie line and looked up as if it's ok...I nod my head and he took my pantie as long with his boxer. It was huge.

Daryl: "You ready? You know it's gonna hurt since it's being your first time."
I nodded and he rubbed the tip slowly just teasing me. Then he pushed in slowly.

Briana: "Sheesh, ouch, ouch."

I tried pulling myself up but he grab a hold of me and started to smash himself in me. Fuck.

Daryl: "I'm gonna cum!!!"

*****
-A month later-

My life been through shit ever since that had happened between me and Daryl.
I had got up a little bit early this time on a school day. Mom just had came in to make coffee but she didn't notice that I was seating there until she turned around.

Mom: "You scared me Briana."

I was tearing up. She turned the kitchen light on.

Mom: "What's wrong?"

Briana: "I'm h-having baby."

I was slightly sobbing.

Mom: "You what?"

I cleared my throat.

Briana: "I'm having a baby..."

She came closer.

Mom: "What? You can't be having a baby...is this some kind of  thing that you and Lexi trying to pull? Or...a school project?"

Briana: "No mom, I'm pregnant. I'm really pregnant."

Mom: "You can't be pregnant at 15. How did this happen?"

Briana: "Sex."

A tear came rolling down. I didn't expect mom to be calm.

Mom: "Does your dad know?"

I shake my head.

*****
-6 months later-

I was 7 months pregnant with a baby. The doctor had me in a hospital room already. The doctor knew something was wrong when she did an ultrasound.....

*****
-2 more hours-

Daryl went outside of the room to talk Merle.

Daryl: "They let me hold him but he wasn't breathing..."

He broke down in tear. My dad walked out of the room.

Dad: "It's my fault...I shouldn't let her go camping with y'all."
*****
I turn to my mom. I was laying in the hospital bed hurt.

Mom: "Oh sweetie. What can I do for you?"

She said crying.

Briana: "I didn't do anything wrong you know? I didn't do anything wrong...That's what they told me....The doctor said I didn't do anything wrong.

I started to cry.

All my friends came as my mom and dad left...Merle was outside telling them the news.

Merle: "Briana is ok...but the baby, the baby passed away."

Everyone was sad about the news.

Merle: "Daryl and Briana...Daryl and Briana ain't never gonna be the same."
*****
-3 years later- when it all started
Me and Daryl haven't been ourselves ever since our son passed away. I had turn 18. Amy was a sophomore in college. And Lexi was 16 with a year old son, and there's no telling where Ashley is at. I was 7 months pregnant with Daryl's daughter.