Chapter 13-My Savior

Start from the beginning

Jungkook pov*

Im on my way to get y/n and im almost there when i see someone that looks familiar...I slow down and notice y/n face looking scared and i was bout to stop to pick her up when i see someone grab her wrist and she tries to pull away from the person...I stop completely when i hear her yell for help and i get out the car,rush over to her and push the guy away...

Jungkook:Who the fuck are you?

Before he could say anything i punch him and he falls on the ground,i grip him up...

Jungkook:Go to the car y/n

Y/n:Jungkook-

Jungkook:NOW!

I hear her steps go to the car and the car door close,i finish with him and leave him on the ground bleeding...I get in the car and drive to maddie house...

Y/n pov*

I look at the blood on his knuckles and i know for a fact that it isnt his,i get disturbed by the blood and look away soon after we pull up to Maddie house...I lean to his side and give him a kiss on his cheek...

Y/n:Thank you 

I get out and start packing my stuff and i decide to pack the dress he bought me too...I take one of the pills to start now,i grab my suitcase and snacks and head out...

Maddie:Have fun enjoy your time

She winks at me and i chuckle at her...

Y/n:See you love you

Maddie:Love you too

She hugs me and i go to the car and jungkook gets out and grab my suitcase for me and puts it in the truck...He opens the door for me and i get in,he gets in and i wave at maddie as he drives away...

Y/n:We going to your dorm?

Jungkook:Yea but we not staying there tomorrow we going to a hotel near the arena 

Y/n:What day is your match?

Jungkook:Saturday 

I nod my head and open my snacks and play music on the radio...

Time skip*

We almost there we already got a mile in and we have half a mile left,im starting to get tired  after all the singing i was doing and jungkook notices...

Jungkook:I got a blanket in the back seat you can use it

I grab the blanket,it was so soft and fluffy,and had jungkook scent on it...In no time i fell alseep.

Next day*

I wake up hearing a door open,i open my eyes and look around to see what im guessing is jungkooks dorm...I look at the door and jungkooks i guess room mate just left out i look over to see jungkook sleep shirtless...I wrap my arm and leg around him and snuggle my head into the crook of his neck in reaction he wrap his arms around me and engulfs me with his warmness.

Jungkook:Goodmorning

He pecks my forehead and his morning voice always give me chills...

Y/n:Morning

I look up at him and play with his messy hair...

Y/n:What time are we leaving out?

Jungkook:As soon as we're ready

Y/n:Shouldnt we start getting ready then

Jungkook:Not yet i wanna stay like this

Y/n:Just for a little

He moves me as close as possible and we lay like that for a while and then we start getting ready....

I brush out my hair and and put it in a bun,i go out the bathroom and see jungkook waiting for me

Y/n:Ready

I grab my phone and my suitcase while he grabs his bag and gear,we head out and put the stuff in the car and get in then pull off....

________________________________________________________________________________

Alright kookies thats the end of chapter hope yall enjoyed byeeeeee❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍🤎