36) Dirty Vibes - I

🦋

"So tell me which design you liked the most?"Anokhi asked, showing Aadya the different henna design.

"Whichever you choose, Anokhi , I am fine with it," Aadya said absentmindedly as her eyes were fixed on the three rings on her palm.

The rings were plain and simple contrast to the rings she was hoping to get for them.

However these rings have caught her attention at a very first sight, they are elegant and simple wedding bands.

She can clearly imagine these bands in their long and rough fingers. It will look good on their ring finger.

However she was pondering over the possibility of their likeness towards the rings she had chosen for them. She hopes that their eyes light up once they see their names with her name engraved in the platinum.

Her name with them shining on the platinum ring had made these from an ordinary ring to an special ring for her. She hoped it became a special ring for them too.

Aadya was so deep in her thoughts that she didn't even glance at Anokhi who was asking her about the henna designs she wants on her hands.

As their thoughts captured her mind a suppressed anger also rose in her heart as she remembered about last night.

They had not said a single word since last night and their silence was making her angry and frustrated.

Her nose flared in anger as she remembered the blank look on their hard face.

Flashback

Her tears didn't stop, they cascaded down her eyes like a wave of ocean, her words becoming clearer than before as she said the words till her heart's content.

"Papa. Papa. Papa. I miss you. Please come back to me. Please.. " she was still in her own serene world where her father was caressing her head and hugging her to his heart.

She could feel the same warmth and belongingness in his soft whispers as he cooed at her in his softest voice, "don't cry Aadya."

She hugged him more tightly, clenching her eyes shut, "Papa don't go please," in a small voice, she begged her Papa to never leave her again and stay with her till the end but somewhere deep down she knew it was her delusion which was making her find her papa in someone else.

The scene unfolding in the dining room was heart wrenching for everyone.

No one has ever thought that a girl who always looked so self assured and self dependent was yearning for a family's love, yearning for her father's love.

The three men's hearts bleed for Aadya when they saw her crying her eyes out for her father. For the first time in their life they were feeling immense pain for someone else. For the first time in their life they were cursing the fate which had been so harsh to their girl.

Their minds numb thinking about a seven year old Aadya who had seen her whole world crumbling right in front of her eyes.

Yet again they were proved right.

Their Aadya was truly the strongest woman they had ever seen. .

She was much more than just a beautiful girl. She was not only pure and unique but she was a roaring lioness.

That one lioness who rules over the pride of lions.

She again reminded them what quality of her had attracted them the most to her.

It was her braveness and fearlessness. It was those bloody tipsy eyes full of power and control. It was the self esteem that this young thin looking girl held inside her that aroused their desire.