2.07

𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗶 "𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗶" 𝗘𝗱𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀 | 𝟭𝟲

"paw paw !" i yelled walking into him and grandma house.
i placed the bags of groceries on the counter and went down the hall.

i opened his room door and he was laying in the bed sleep. i hovered over him to make sure he was still breathing.

i kissed his forehead and left back out. Every since grandma died i try to come at least once a week to check on him. But Khy lives her with paw paw , he moved in when grandma died.

they have the closet bond with each other ,Khy middle name is Dave and you can't tell him this not his grandaddy and best friend.

my phone started flashing meaning they were talking in the group chat with momma and daddy. i opened it and laughed at the ghetto chat name.

𝗘𝗱𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝗕𝗮𝘀𝗸𝗲𝘁𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗺 💔.

ᴍᴀᴍᴀ 💗💗💗.
we're leaving for new york on Sunday morning , everybody's bag need to be packed & brought to the house on Saturday.

ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ ❤️.
if y'all shit not together you getting left !
if y'all not at the house when we load up in the truck YOU GETTING LEFT BITCHES !

ᴋɴᴏxʏɴ 🤎.
i wish yo old ass stop yelling through the damn text 😒.

ᴍᴀᴍᴀ 💗💗💗 laughed at " i wish yo old ass stop yelling through the damn text 😒.

ꜱᴇᴍᴀ'ᴊ 🤎 empahzied " i wish yo old ass stop yelling through the damn text 😒."

ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍɪ💗
you always coming for my daddy whore .
anyways we should all go shopping Friday 🌚.

you loved "anyways we should all go shopping friday 🌚."

ᴋɪɴɢ 🤎
ma let us hold the Bentley truck.

ᴍᴀᴍᴀ 💗💗💗
ight
loni you don't have to go to school friday , i told them we going to LA for a family death that it was a murder-suicidal.
& is harlem coming i was going call for him too ?

ᴋᴀᴍ'ʀʏɴ 💗.
now -
momma that's sick 😂.

ok & no he's not coming.

ᴍᴀᴍᴀ 💗💗💗 like "ok & he's not coming."
ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍɪ💗. emphasized "momma that's sick 😂"

ᴍᴀᴍᴀ 💗💗💗