24

𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚕𝚎𝚍𝚐𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟺
𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝.

the alarm went off for everybody to wake up. i clicked the stop button on my phone and got out the bed.

i went into skyler room and saw her and k3 sleeping still. i walked to the bed and shook him and he turned a looked at me. "it's time to get up" i said and walked into king room.

i leaned down and shook him "wake up baby." he woke up and turned and looked at me. he got out of bed and gave me hug. "goodmorning." he said

"goodmorning baby." i kissed his forehead and he went to the bathroom. i took his clothes off the hanger in the closet and put them on his bed.

i let him find his own clothes but every morning i double check the outfit to make sure it's not tacky. king does really good with finding his own clothes my boy be dripped out.

i walked out his room and went into my room and kamari was in the bathroom and skyler was sitting on the bed still in her pajamas.

i went into the dresser and grabbed some sweat pants and a black crop top. i'm not putting a bra on bc i'm literally
coming back home.

i'm not working much because my doctor says it could cause me to lose my baby , the stress and the chemicals. so i'm taking this time to find me a building to start my own salon and i want a clothing store.

"can you get skyler dressed while i put my work clothes on ?" kamari asked me. i just nooded my head.

i finished putting my clothes on , slipped my crocs on and throw my hair in a messy bun. i picked up skyler and she literally start screaming and kicking. she almost kicked me in my damn stomach.

"alright alright" k3 said grabbing her "i got it." he said grabbing her clothes off the dresser.

i walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. i walked back into the room and kamari was putting his clothes on and skyler was laying down on the bed slowly falling back asleep.

i lifted her slowly so i could brush her hair up and gladly she didn't cry.

king came knocking at the door. "come in" i said.

"ma can you button this it keep unsnapping." he said

"yeah" i said and i sat down on the bed and he stood in between me. i buttoned the second but let the top one aloose. "no necklace today ?" i asked him.

"no , i don't like wearing em with button up shirts."

"ok, grab yo jacket and let me take yo picture." i said grabbing my phone and keys and he walked out the room.

we went downstairs "put yo bag on the couch." i told him
he put it on the couch "where you wanna take em at ?"

"outside" he said

"ok" i opened the door and it was cold but it wasn't freezing cold.

"ma ion wanna take em with the jacket on."

"ok you can take it off." i helped him take off the jacket and put it on the lawn chair.

we finished taking his pictures and k3 walked out the door with his book bag , skyler bag and skyler.

king put his jacket back on and grabbed his book bag "thank you pop"

we walked to my car and i unlocked the door and king got in the front seat. "make sho yo seatbelt on." i said opening the back door for kamari.