2.06

𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗶 "𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗶" 𝗘𝗱𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀 | 𝟭𝟲

"when miyah gets here , we're going leave to get food." i told g as we sat down at the table. "how you like it here so far ?"

"everything seem pretty cool , i did find out about the basketball tryouts they Friday and i did see a fine ass nigga in one of my classes."

"that's good , and i be forgetting you do like boys." i laughed.

g bisexual but she said she prefers girls over boys.

"yeah, but i really been scooping out the girls." she licked her lips. "who that ?" she asked pointing at miyah walking to the table with harlem

"that's miyah." i said

"nah the dude that's the fine dude i saw in my class , ole girl ain't my type." she frowned her face up slightly.

"oh that's harlem." i said lowly.

"muhumm." she hummed.

"hey guys ! is this your cousin loni ?" miyah said happily giving me a hug.

"yeah." i said

"my name g." she waved slightly.

"ok i'm miyah and this is kaine." she said grabbing his arm and he frowned his face up slightly.

"wassup." he spoke lowly looking at me.

"y'all together ?" g said

"ye-no" harlem cut miyah off and miyah frowned her face up.

"i wasnt really asking you , i was talking to loni and him" g said making me look at her crazy.

"oh no me and him are chatting it up." miyah said making g bust out laughing.

"stop." i said lowly grabbing her arm. "cmon can we go eat please." i grab my bag standing up.

"so what's on the menu today ?" miyah said skipping through the hallway "and who's driving ?"

"i'll drive." harlem said walking out the door. we followed him to his car and now he had a 2021 dodge scat pack.

i got in the backseat with g and miyah got in the front seat. "what y'all wanna eat ?" he asked adjusting his rear view mirror looking directly at me.

"i want wings." miyah grabbed his hand and he sighed putting the car in reverse.

we pulled up at US wings and deli. "not this wing spot  the other one." miyah said and harlem mugged her.

"we here this what we eating." he said turning the car off and she sighed.

"y'all want this ?" she asked looking at me and g.

"this my favorite spot so i want this." i said

"i'm cool with this." g said opening her door.

i opened mines too grabbing my purse. we walked in there and most of the people in there was from our school.

"i'm going order first" miyah said walking up to the counter.

"i don't like her." g said next time me.

"just give her a lil chance." i looked at g and she sighed.

"we'll see , you wanna go next or ?"

"you can go ahead." i told her still looking at the menu. i didn't know if i wanted honey hot wings today or a cheesesteak.

"NEXT !" ms.ronnie yelled and i walked up to the counter.

"hey lo lo." she smiled at me. she started calling me that after she heard khy call me that one day.