She whimpered as she nodded. "Mommy..." Slowly she began to change, whimpering more and looking like she was about to cry or orgasm. 

"Use your words, princess." I encouraged as my finger began to move a bit faster inside of her.

Brielle tried to speak but all that came out were a couple half words followed by more moans. She grew more frustrated and opened her eyes to look at me. Her big eyes watered which made me pleased to see. 

"Please..." Was all she could get out so I inserted another finger. 

"That's my girl." The light praise seemed to have pleased her as she moaned loudly in response. I could feel that she was close by the way she clenched around my fingers. "I want you to come now. Can you do that for me, princess?"

She looked at me for a quick moment before she suddenly kissed me. As soon as my teeth took her bottom lip, she shook and moaned into my mouth. My fingers slid out easily with the slick from her orgasm. 

Her hands dropped from my hair so she could wrap them around my neck and kiss me once again. When we finally pulled apart I placed another kiss on the corner of her mouth. 

"I'm very proud of you, princess." I placed another kiss on her nose. She looked tired and I couldn't help but chuckle to myself. I wasn't done with her yet. "Lie on the bed, my love."

She nodded and even yawned quietly. Once she was lying down again, she looked up at me as if wondering why I wasn't laying next to her. My hand came to stroke her hair as I smiled down at her. 

"Wait here." I moved quickly before returning to where she was already cuddled underneath the blankets. "Sorry, princess. It's not time to rest yet."

Brielle looked to me with a conflicted expression. It pleased me to see that she wanted to continue although she was already tired from her multiple orgasms. This only meant that I would continue to pleasure her. The goal was to make her more exhausted that she would be unable to leave the bed.

She shook her head with a pout. "I'm tired, Layla."

Getting under the blanket and placing myself between her legs, I made sure the toy from between my legs gently brushed over her sensitive area. "That's a shame then. Maybe next time then, hm?" I placed a kiss on her nose then went to get up. 

Her hand caught my wrist. "Stay, please."

"Would you like me to lay with you?" The smirk on my lips couldn't be hidden. The blush that bloomed on her face told me that she was turned on again. 

"No..."

A chuckle left me. "Then what would you like me to do?" My hips rolled, forcing the toy to rub against her which caused her to sigh sensually. "Maybe this?" Repeating the motion, a quiet moan left her as her grip tightened on my wrists.

"Yes, please..." She whispered before another moan left her. 

Fuck. How could she look so sexy? Naked beneath me, marked up and looking at me with the expression to pleasure her once again. The darker part of me wanted to surface, to take complete control of her. To distract myself from doing that, I slowly inserted the toy into her. 

She cried out as I felt it on the opposite end. A heavy breath left me, strapless toy meant that I also got some pleasure. Not that I truly cared but it was more the fact that it was quicker than traditional harnesses though were a bit more challenging to use.

But with each thrust, my princess cried out beautifully to which I would praise and encourage her. Still trying to keep myself under control, she suddenly began to whimper repeatedly between her moans.