Chapter 1: Awakening

Start from the beginning

Intercom: "Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for visiting and we hope you enjoyed the show! Freddy and the gang are pretty tired, but they'll be back again next week after a few days of scheduled maintenance! Please make your way to the front of the building where you will be given novelty glasses, a voucher for one free soda refill, and where you will sign a legal disclaimer reasling us of all liability for anything that might have happened during your visit. Have an awesome night, and we'll see you again soon."

Gregory looks around to see the places filled with awesome things. When he passes Monty's room, he can hear him growling and crashing. He wanted to know what was going on but he had no time and made to Freddy's door but won't open.

Gregory: "The stupid door won't open."

Freddy: "Oh? You are going need a Photo Pass to open the door. Apologies, I assumed you had one already... Well, you should be able to find one at a convenience counter."

Gregory search for the convenience counter and found the Photo Pass in the small present.

Freddy: "Good job. Now, please come let me out."

Gregory heads to Freddy's room and lets him out.

Freddy: "Way to go, superstar! I knew you could do it. I know how to get you out of here. Climb back into my chest cavity." As he opened his stomach hatch. "There is still time, but we must hurry. If I am spotted, I will certainly be taken back to my room. I will escort you to the main exit through the utility tunnels. It is the safest path."

Gregory: "Ok. But you better be careful moving around. I don't want to be crushed and twisted into a meat pretzel."

He climbs inside Freddy, as he takes him to the utility tunnel. When they went downstairs, they heard someone speaking.

Vanessa: "Hello? Little boy? If you're down here, say something!" As her echoes alert them.

Gregory: "She's down here! We have to go back."

Freddy: "Do not worry, Gregory. Even if we are spotted, you are safe with me. She would never suspect we are traveling together. However we should still do our best to avoid her. If I am sent back to my room, we will never get to the Lobby before midnight." As they continue their journey.

But when they were continuing, Freddy suspected something from Gregory.

Freddy: "I feel you are broken."

Gregory: "Don't worry about it. I'm fine."

Freddy: "No, I feel that something is wrong. I am taking you to the first aid station." As he takes him there.

Gregory: "There's no time! I'm fine!" As he told him.

But Freddy doesn't listen as he takes him there and lets him exit. He wishes not to be taken to the aid station but he has to. He entered it but heard someone coming. He took a peek and it was Vanessa and she found Freddy.

Vanessa: "Freddy! You're supposed to be on lockdown."

Freddy: "Officer Vanessa..." As he explains, not telling where Gregory is. "I do not know how I got here."

Vanessa: "Well, you totally blew it tonight, you know. Your system crashed and you ruined the show. Now, Parts and Service have you on reduced power. They said it's a safety precaution. Just one more thing to deal with...."

Freddy: "I apologize."

Vanessa: "Ok...." As she then explained another problem. "Look, we're like fifthteen minutes from closing and some kid is sneaking around backstage. If you see anything, notify me immediately. I already alerted the others. Now, go back to your room." As she continues searching.

With her gone now, Gregory came out from the aid station and told Freddy.

Gregory: "I told you she was after me."

Freddy: "I said nothing. I will keep you safe. Let us go."

Gregory enters his stomach, and they continue forward.

Gregory: "Where are we?"

Freddy: "We are now under the Pizzaplex. These utility tunnels connect all the attractions.

Gregory: "We can go anywhere in the building?"

Freddy: "Correct. Fazer Blast, Monty Golf, Roxy Raceway: they are all accessible to S.T.A.F.F- with high enough clearance of course. Guests are never allowed down here, but yours is a.... Special situation." As he continues forward.

When continue on, Freddy was slowly being drained of power as he let Gregory out.

Freddy: "I am terribly sorry. The recharge cycle had not yet completed when I found you. You must continue without me. I will guide you on your Fazwatch in case you get into any trouble." As he heads to the recharge station and enters.

Gregory: "I don't know if I can do this alone!"

With Freddy in the recharge station, he continues on alone and enters the bathroom. But he was blocked by Chica. She was eating garbage and he needed something to pass her.

Gregory: "It's Chica. Maybe I could distract her with something."

He looked around and found a bucket of paint. He knocks them to create a distraction as Chica falls for it. He walked past her and continued on. While continuing into the tunnel, he was found by Monty.

Monty: "There you are!" As he broke through the gate.

Gregory ran to escape him but pursued by Roxy, who second found him behind the gate.

Roxy: "Are you lost?" As she moving the fence.

Then Chica, who shows up behind the boxes.

Chica: "Lost boy over here!"

Gregory runs upstairs and enters the security office.

Freddy: "Well done, Gregory. You found a security office. You should be quite safe here. The doors were designed to keep our highly-trained security staff safe in the event of an emergency. As long as the doors stay closed, which they will, as long as there is ample power...."

Gregory checks and sees the power is getting low.

Gregory: "Freddy, the power is only at fifteen percent and they're pounding on the door! How am I going to get out of here?"

Freddy: "Do not panic. You should see an interface on the security desk. Hold on while I will make it accessible to you ...." As he did. "There. You can now activate security protocols."

Gregory connects his Fazwatch to the security cameras.

Freddy: "You're Fazwatch is now connected to the security camera system. Check the map on your Fazwatch."

Gregory checks the map on his Fazwatch to where he can now see.

Freddy: "Those boxes on your mini-map are nearby security cameras. When movement is detected by the camera's motion sensors you should see red alert icons. Switch between the cameras to find a safe path out of the office and to the main lobby."

Gregory checks and sees Monty banging on the door, and Chica is walking around the hallway. With the hallway clear, he exits the second door and sneaks past Chica while she is busy eating. And he finally made it out and saw the main exit.

Intercom: "Freddy Fazebear's Mega Pizzaplex is now closed. Initiating nighttime protocols."

The nighttime protocols have closed the main exit, as Gregory hurries to get out.

Gregory: "No. No! Wait! I'm still here!"

But he was already too late and now he was trapped inside the Mega Pizzaplex forever.