CHAPTER 11

A/N: Here's the real chapter. Sorry for keeping you guys waiting. I hope you enjoy this chapter :0

"Hee Young, what kind of brand do I have to endorse again?" Rok Soo asked his manager who's been working with her phone.

"It's a perfume and clothing brand from our biggest sponsor's company." Hee Young switched off her phone and answered. "You, Dokja-ssi and Yoojin-ssi were the ones who got invited."

Rok Soo's face scowled a little, "Why are Yoojin involved?"

"His recent movie got sponsored by the same sponsor as ours."

"Wait, so, that person sponsored three series in a year?" Rok Soo couldn't believe his ears as he wondered where the heck this rich person went to all these years. "What's the name of the company anyway? Is the CEO a woman or a man?"

"It's YN Company and that person's gender...It's unknown." Hee Young looks awkward while saying it. "This company has always been lowkey in the business industries but two years before, its name rose up instantly but they made no move on investing in the entertainment circle. Suddenly, last year, their director decided to invest in the movie Yoojin starred in. A year after that, the movie became a big hit and the company gained another fame. As for its owner, not even a picture of that person is on the internet."

"Is that even possible?" To not have even one picture of the director, that's not a fucking human.

Hee Young shrugged, "Nothing is too bizarre, I guess? Ah but, I heard, the famous actor Sung Hyunjae knows how the director looks like as his company make an investment in the movie too so they often held a meeting dinner together."

Hyunjae? That old man who's Yoojin alway speaks of?

"Hm...There really are a lot of weird people in this world." Rok Soo concluded.

.

.

.

"So, Yoojin, what do you know about the director?" Dokja, Rok Soo and Yoojin are now sitting at the YN Company's private lounge waiting for their appointment with the director.

"Director? I don't know either." Yoojin's answer made the two Kims raise their eyebrows.

"So, that person didn't even show themself even when the movie ended?" Rok Soo inquired and Yoojin nodded. "Yep, that person never showed up at the final dinner and instead just gave our director a black card to enjoy ourselves. I think this will be the first time I will meet that person."

"Privacy much?" Dokja chuckled. "But, I guess it's okay as long as nothing bad happens."

"But, Hyunjae once said that the director is a very peculiar person?" Yoojing stated.

"Huh? What do you mean-"

"Thank you for waiting." A woman in a suit with long brown hair came up to them before Rok Soo could say anything. "The meeting has finished. You can meet the director now."

They were brought to a room with a roof to floor window, overseeing the city as the building can be considered huge and tall. In that room void of any furniture aside from the desk and the chair, a lone person sitting there, looking straight at the incoming visitors.

At the moment, Rok Soo and the others heard a firm voice, "Welcome to the YN Company. I hope my assistant takes good care of you."

That person has long white hair and a smile plays across that person's face. That person is very beautiful, so beautiful that they can't help staring for a second, but, 'This person is a woman or a man!?'

Rok Soo and the others cannot identify that person's gender at all.

.

.

.

"What? Are you curious about my gender~? You can address me how you want, man or woman, I don't care. My name is off limits though." The director's face shows how amused he is when staring at Rok Soo and the other's face. "Ok, so, as you guys know, we're going to have you wear our brands for the commercial and it will not end with just that. Our company is gonna sponsor you guys with our brand and in turn, wear it until the series ends. As for our dear Yoojin, wear it during the Black Suit Award, okay?"

Black Suit Award is a year-end national event where there's many prizes ranging from individual and production awards. It was called as Black Suit Award because aside from a medal, the winning person who got the title of the best actor will receive a black suit tailor made from the hand of the best world renowned tailor that was to be said was hard to get. Invited to this award for this year were Yoojin and the crew. Having Yoojin wearing their clothes brand at such an avenue is what the director is aiming for.

However, Dokja and Rok Soo are still confused about the intention of the director. They look at each other and Rok Soo suddenly asks, "Director, this thought has been wandering in my mind for a very long time." His voice sounds laxed without any hesitation, Rok Soo looks straight into the eyes of the director. "Why did you specifically ask for us?"

After a minute, the director's face still has its smile and it looks even wider than before but that person did not utter a single word after Rok Soo's questioning.

"...Who knows. Maybe it's because you guys are dear to me?"

"Huh?"

.

.

.

"Wahhhhh...this arabic dancing set really suits you, Rok Soo-ssi! When this set first came out, I thought there's no way someone could wear this kind of majestic red colour but it turns out the director had you in mind!" The staff assigned for Rok Soo exclaimed in joy and couldn't keep herself from screaming. Another staff member came up to them, "You should see the arabic dancing sets for Yoojin-ssi and Dokja-ssi! The royal blue and pearl white sets each compliment them so much. I seriously salute the director for coming up with this idea."

"Respect to the director." The other staff added.

Rok Soo couldn't care less about their interaction so he went to meet Dokja and Yoojin. As the staff said, with similar design as Rok Soo's except for the colour difference, the clothes suit them perfectly.

Staring at each other, Yoojin opened his mouth first. "There's no way this clothes can be used in a commercial." Rok Soo and Dokja couldn't be more agreed. The Arabian sets use pants but their upper body aside from their chest area wasn't covered at all. 'It wasn't fucking covered at all.' Three of them grumbled inwardly.

"It can~ Rather, I'll make sure it can." The director kindly said to the three actors who's contemplating their life right now. "Now, now. Wear this to cover your face~ God, why are you guys so enchanting!"

"Director, we don't have time to waste!" The cameraman shouted, interrupting the director from hovering over the three actors.

"Booo~ You're no fun! Well now, my dear child, let's start working, shall we?"

'My child, my ass!'

That day, the camera in their bungalow caught a three actor sleeping dead in the living room on the cushion.

A/N: I still want to ask about my previous question about the TCF fanfic on ao3. One where Rok Soo goes undercover as a stripper(or is it a pole dancer? I forgot) and the dating Soo Hyuk and Jung soo confessed then after that they enter the poly relationship. Another where Rok Soo thought he shouldn't confess his feeling toward Soo Hyuk and Jung Soo so the both of them take Rok Soo on playing VR game made by an ability of the others, in the game, they made Rok Soo realize how they too love Rok Soo. Yes, they both are smut :0

Please help this pitiful person T-T